VMAX purchase price list

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1997 vmax picked up in February this year. Traded for my old work 6cyl explorer with 100k miles. Dealership was going to give me $500 for the truck. I would value it around $2k? Close to stock bike had cobra exhaust and progressive rear suspension on it. Located in MI.

Sean

2001 Carbon. 3200 miles, $3200, and very neglected. Had to clean carbs, replace tank and powder coat scoops. This was 3 years ago.

1998 with 9200 miles. Purchased from Schiets motors in Fremont, OH in 11/09/11 for $5,000 out the door. Had Barnett pressure plate, Supertrapp slipons, K&N filter, tboost, drilled slides and a VERY pig rich jetting. Bike was in very good condition.

$2800 1993 with ~50k miles in March of 2013, Mountain Home, Idaho.
Stock engine, cobra exhaust, sparkly orange with Pearl flames, carbs needed some serious love, missing front motor mounts...

Since then I've repainted it, put solid motor mounts on, changed the headlight, fan switch, rebuilt the coolant system, overhauled the carbs, swapped to supertrapp slip ons, swapped to led flush mount turn signals, and in general just loved on this bike

2003, 14,000 miles, painted peral white, not a scratch or bit of rust anywhere, paid $4,000. There are cheaper ones out there, but I'm usually willing to pay more for something that has been taken care of. Has windshield, sissy bar, engine protectors, T-Boost, steering stabilizer, clear lenses, K&N air filter. Needed battery and rear tire (after a few burnouts). Runs great, kept indoors, stock exhaust. Love the bike!

Attachments

• VMax.jpg
    VMax.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 20
A few years ago, paid 5300 for a stock 2004. Last summer bought a 2010 with Akrapovic mid pipe and cans, along with other upgrades and accessories for 12,000.00

2000 Vmax that needs carbs cleaned and some minor work has 8k miles. I think I got a good deal at $800 but not sure yet. I have not heard it run..LOL

2000 Vmax that needs carbs cleaned and some minor work has 8k miles. I think I got a good deal at $800 but not sure yet. I have not heard it run..LOL

At $800 even if it never runs you can easily part it for a lot more than what you paid. I sure do hope a carb cleaning brings her back to life. Another Vmax on the road always beats a part out!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

1994 with 21,000 supertrapp slip on's, stage 1 and k&n filter needed back tire and a good cleaning, traded a 2007 DRZ 400 that I paid $900.00 and gave him 100 dollar bill.

Attachments

• v-maxright.jpg
    v-maxright.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 16
Back