Vmax recalled for being too fast?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this for real 1100cc vmax, I could not find any info on this bike.

Also, unfortunately my offer of $6,000 was recalled and reduced to $4,500 for the fact of the initialy offer being to over priced HAHA

Still a bit overpriced id say, i mean it did have the recall and it is the 1100 version, lol. Should tell him that since its the 1100 version and not the MUCH more desired 1200 youll go as high as $2,500.

I know right!? And to think, my handgun has the nerve to sit in my nightstand day in and day out and does ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

That's a Lazy hand gun. Must be Austrian. :eusa_dance:

Our guess is that the "recall" took it down to 1100 because it was too fast per the ad lol. J/K of course

Wow I learn some then new. 1100cc vmax I would think a collector bike would be high in pricing.

I have to wonder just how many V-Max owners went back to the Yamaha dealer wringing their hands and moaning about how fast the bikes were and what was Yamaha going to do about slowing them down ?
Class action lawsuit anyone ?

Chris.

Looks like she's been sittin for a bit.
6K seems a lil steep to me.

JMO..

Can't say how many ads for maxes I've seen that have some line about how it was "banned" for being too fast, too many accidents, that insurance companies wouldn't cover it, how they were "detuned" after 85 since they were just too scary, ect.

God just sent out a memo stating that gentleman's genetic code has been officially "recalled" for being too damn stupid! Sorry pal.

haha i had some young kid talking smack about how his honda nighthawk could do 125 mph. he asked me how fast i had my vmax, he didn't ask ask fast it goes. i just walked away. no point in arguing with him, because he was just looking to start something, because i know he was jealous, and trying to big and bad around his 2 friends, in all reality he knew the vmax would walk up, and down, and eat his nighthawk for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a late night snack..........but i'd gladly race him for pinks slips. we would do 3 1/4 mile runs, and the best of 3 gets the pink slip to the losers bike. and just to add insult to injury, i'd sell his bike back to him.......... at a higher price of course:rofl_200:

back to topic, i'm gonna have to call my yammy dealer and ask about this recall on the 1100cc vmax........ must be it didn't involve the 1200??

back to topic, i'm gonna have to call my yammy dealer and ask about this recall on the 1100cc vmax........ must be it didn't involve the 1200??

I called my local dealer and asked about the "too fast" recall and they hung up on me :biglaugh:

You know what I've heard??? Did you know the scoops on the V-Max are not actually functional?? :surprise:

You know what I've heard??? Did you know the scoops on the V-Max are not actually functional?? :surprise:

SAY WHAT? I thought they opened up and made a bunch of power when the VBOOST kicked in. lol

Awwww Snap ! that's where all that smoke is coming from when I twist the throttle !! Man this site if FULL of good info :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back