VMax "Tail"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chief Gunner

Reaction score
Sheba our Cat has this crazy "Thing" for my VMax. When ever I get home and shut it down she hops right up and gets herself cozy, if it's not the bike it's my Clothes or my side of the Bed... I think it has more to do with my Fishing gear than anything though.

It's just a sad damn thing that the only Pussy my VMax consistanlty gets me is an 11 yar old Cat with an attitude :ummm:

Sheba.jpg

Nice. As long as it doesn't sharpen the claws on your seat. My ex caught me just before I strangled her cat for doing that.

She's digging the heat coming from the bike. Cats always find the warmest places to hangout. Happiness is a warm pussy!!!

A good-lookin ride Gunny! I like the brake stay, classy! Is that a Maxgasser? What's the difference between the cyl 3 & cyl 4 diaphragm covers? And you have red radiator screens?

Fire medic, this is a maxgasser, Chief doesnt have one .....yet!(LOL), very tastefully moded bike. Loooks good.

Attachments

• 201  mable & Percie.jpg
    201 mable & Percie.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 33
There used to be a neighbor's outdoor cat that would religiously come over as soon as I drove home from work and proceed to park itself directly under the engine of my truck and take a nap. If I moved the truck, it would give me that cat stink-eye look and leave, but within a minute or two of parking it again it would return.

After a couple hours apparently the heat wore off and it would get up and leave. Cats are extremely good and finding warm places to sleep.

The only issue I have with it is cleaning the muddy paw prints I find around the bike - luckily there's none on the started button yet

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0513.jpg
    IMAG0513.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 119
A good-lookin ride Gunny! I like the brake stay, classy! Is that a Maxgasser? What's the difference between the cyl 3 & cyl 4 diaphragm covers? And you have red radiator screens?

Thank you for the compliments Guy's.

Firemedic; I used some black permatex and glued on some "Challenge" coins...one is a Chief Coin and the other is a POW/MIA one. I 'll post a closeup pic up later. I was going to polish the Carb covers but thought the coins would add a little more personal touch, I think they look great.

As for the radiator & Scoop screens; I carefully took them all apart, hung them up, cleaned the hell out of them with some Acetone and air and then rattle canned them with Rustoleum Bright Red hi temp engine enamal. It's been holding up well.

I've been adding a little here and there as I go (as the cash situation allows). I also got the Red 8mm Taylor made plug wires with the ignitor caps that leave no doubt about spark going to the plugs.

I love the Red SS Spiegler Clutch and Brake lines I got from "Wildhair/ Streetfighter"...no more pulsation when the brakes get hot on the twisties out in the East San Diego Mountains and the clutch is always solid feeling .

I got the Brake arm , the swing arm caps, Engine head caps , and the master cylinder covers with the tuning fork emblems from Python Motorsports.

I'll be contacting Sean at Morley's Muscle for some parts and guidance on the Carbs soon as the income tax return check comes in :biglaugh:

Momochrome blue w/blackout engine & silver highlights, I like it. Interesting, tasteful bodywork. I am gonna look to see if your album has any better shots of the airbox cover mods.

I used some black permatex and glued on some "Challenge" coins...one is a Chief Coin and the other is a POW/MIA one. I 'll post a closeup pic up later. I was going to polish the Carb covers but thought the coins would add a little more personal touch, I think they look great.

Cool idea :punk:

Momochrom blue w/blackout engine & silver highlights, I like it. Interesting, tasteful bodywork. I am gonna look to see if your album has any better shots of the airbox cover mods.

It's actualy 2-tone blue with a slightly darker blue (thinking of going matt black someday)
I have some random pics on my picasa album, http://picasaweb.google.com/johnpclynch/VMax

Here is a cell phone pic of the Challenge Coins I put on my carb covers.

carbs.jpg

I've been noticing a bit of vibration and felt & heard the low freqency humming of loose exhaust parts over the last few days.

It's been a tad on the cool side here lately and I know that I ride hard enough for rapid expansion & cooling and that it has enough of an impact on the OEM exhaust (due to the inferior metal they made it with) to loosen that cheap shit up.

I know what I gotta do now...

So I'm out here in the garage tightning up the exhaust a bit, and swearing like the Sailor I am while I do it ;)

It's been a few months since I had to do this and I forgot what a "F'ing" Bitch the backside header flanges, bolts and clamps are to get to with those damn heat shields and beauty covers in the way.

The Geometry they used almost prohibits wrenches and sockets for the inside Bolts but I have a petty good method for kicking ass on them.

I cannot wait until I get a good Quality Stainless, Mandrel bent Exhaust System that has good Flanges, Gaskets and Bolts so I can throw that OEM Factory Cheesy Shit away!

Bitch.jpg

So who the Hell really owns this Bike? Me or this mean little Bitch?...LMAO She has claimed me and my Bike as "Her's". Even mean wanna be tough guy's need a little soft luvin & Pussy from time to time :biglaugh:

Back