VMAX vinyl

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattness

Reaction score
Within the next couple of weeks I'm going to be making a run of some vinyl decals. I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in having anything done.

I'm personally going to try my hand at making the vinyl inlays for the scoops to fill in the Y A M A H A if anyone is interested in that either.

I don't know what colors yet it just depends on what people want.

If you are interested just get back with me on what you want. prices are going to depend on what you want, if you find something cheaper I'll match it, but i seriously doubt youll find anyone cheaper than me anyways.

You can basically cut anything out right? I may have a few projects for you. I want a sticker/decal for my boat something like this:

Attachments

• pur_trash.jpg
    pur_trash.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 16
Within the next couple of weeks I'm going to be making a run of some vinyl decals. I'm just wondering if anyone would be interested in having anything done.

I'm personally going to try my hand at making the vinyl inlays for the scoops to fill in the Y A M A H A if anyone is interested in that either.

I don't know what colors yet it just depends on what people want.

If you are interested just get back with me on what you want. prices are going to depend on what you want, if you find something cheaper I'll match it, but i seriously doubt youll find anyone cheaper than me anyways.

how much for the yamaha inlays?
both sides (looking at having a prism colored blue to match my vmax)

You can basically cut anything out right? I may have a few projects for you. I want a sticker/decal for my boat something like this:

that shouldnt be a problem, it depends on how big you want it

how much for the yamaha inlays?
both sides (looking at having a prism colored blue to match my vmax)

i have no official prices yet, i think the competition ive seen wants 14+shipping

certain colors of vinyl cost more than others, like carbon fiber for example. and as far as the blue goes, there's only so many shades of blue, youll just have to find one thats close.

Can you get any Vinyl that matches Shift Red flames like is on my '07 ?

that is something we've discussed, i havent completely given up on it but we've determined that the complexity of that design is just too much.

the color, level of detail, the fading,

the detail isnt a problem, the machine will cut anything, the problem with having a lot of detailed lines is trying to make it stick.

now what could be very possible is have that design overlap with another color of vinyl, for example a clear vinyl and then a strand of red or outlining in red, the bigger your design is, the longer it is going to last and the easier it will be to put on.

something like this, only more individual strands and bigger obviously, each one could be a different color or multiple overlaps of only 2 colors.

Attachments

• 4a9d65920f828_98358n.jpg
    4a9d65920f828_98358n.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 9
just some ideas

Attachments

• 1Fdw.jpg
    1Fdw.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 11
  • Custom_Batman_motorcycle_helmet_1966_TV_Show.jpg
    Custom_Batman_motorcycle_helmet_1966_TV_Show.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 11
Hey dude

Sorry but I just bought the scoop lettering from the person mentioned on the other thread. Would have got them through you if I'd seen this a few days ago. FYI they wanted $13 including shipping.

that is something we've discussed, i havent completely given up on it but we've determined that the complexity of that design is just too much.

the color, level of detail, the fading,

the detail isnt a problem, the machine will cut anything, the problem with having a lot of detailed lines is trying to make it stick.

now what could be very possible is have that design overlap with another color of vinyl, for example a clear vinyl and then a strand of red or outlining in red, the bigger your design is, the longer it is going to last and the easier it will be to put on.

something like this, only more individual strands and bigger obviously, each one could be a different color or multiple overlaps of only 2 colors.
Sorry, I should have been more clear. Can you match the COLOR Shift Red for the scoop inlay?

I'll probably bite...while I have the red-shift '06, I think I'll just stick with black.

Now If I ever paint the scoops completely black, I might might come a callin' on the red-shift...hehehe:biglaugh:

I would like to get 4 of these in Silver small enough to fit on the singarm pivot covers.
Scott

Attachments

• yamlogo.jpg
    yamlogo.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 1

Latest posts

Back