VOODOO Full Exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

przemek31982

Reaction score
I have seen this on ebay and just wonder if is good quality exhaust, with good hp numbers,
anyboitdy that run this exhaust please post you opinion, any good sound, quality, hp numbers.....:ummm:

Attachments

• $_1-1.jpeg
    $_1-1.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 98
Ask them about the inner diameter of the tubes, that will allow to know how good they breathe. I do concur that those will be loud ones.

I am between ufo quadzilla exhaust or voodoo exhaust.

As now I have cobra slip ons, but when I see those restrictive mid pipes, I want to go full free flow exhaust.

really like the four pipes rear end so im thinking quadzilla....... but Voodoo has really great price compare to ufo $1300+.

Thats why a morleys carb kit comes more handy and waaayy cheaper allowing for carbs and full exhaust on even a lesser budget...It all comes to what you want to do, and by your speech it seems that even you don't know very well what to get/do. Don't be so hasty emptying your pockets. have a good read about peoples experiences and then take it from there so you won't get disappointed in any manner mate...

I got offer from UFO when I asked about megaphones, it was $850 shipped in US. I think that if you want UFO, you really should ask a "days price" from them, you might get a good discount!

I know that. ..just wondered if there was an optimum size based on weasel s comments.

Can't answer that as that depends on several factors as displacement, length and arrangement of pipes, type of mufflers and such. Anything wider than the double tubed stock one is better as rule of thumb, every case is a different case...

I have seen this on ebay and just wonder if is good quality exhaust, with good hp numbers,
anyboitdy that run this exhaust please post you opinion, any good sound, quality, hp numbers.....:ummm:

HI there:
Did you see the review on the website? http://www.peromotorsports.com/vood...nto-1-exhaust-full-system-1985-2007-polished/

"Approximately 15% power and acceleration gain, fits bike well, looks great and, very well put together item."

If you have any other specific questions please let me know or don't hesitate to call 303-988-2629.

Lot of bang for your buck.

Let me just say that I have been selling VooDoo for 7 plus years and stand 100% behind it. Never had 1 return, and have to tell you nothing but positive feedback has been provided by customers!

They put a lot of R&D into their product line. All I can say is I am being honest as heck and don't sell products I don't believe in. I only sell what I would buy or used.

Try it, you'll like (love) it!

Diane:rockon00:

peak

the pipes look great the install went very smoothly about the only thing that I can complain about is they are loud I bought a pair of speakeasy silencers and now either I'm going deaf or the silencers fixed the problem my bike doesn't seem quite as quick as when I had the Hindle 4 into 1 but I like the symmetrical look much better I don't know of anything else in that price range

HI there:
Did you see the review on the website? http://www.peromotorsports.com/vood...nto-1-exhaust-full-system-1985-2007-polished/

"Approximately 15% power and acceleration gain, fits bike well, looks great and, very well put together item."

If you have any other specific questions please let me know or don't hesitate to call 303-988-2629.

Lot of bang for your buck.

Let me just say that I have been selling VooDoo for 7 plus years and stand 100% behind it. Never had 1 return, and have to tell you nothing but positive feedback has been provided by customers!

They put a lot of R&D into their product line. All I can say is I am being honest as heck and don't sell products I don't believe in. I only sell what I would buy or used.

Try it, you'll like (love) it!

Diane:rockon00:

15% increase in power and acceleration? I seriously doubt that. That means more than 20hp gain. Exhausts alone don't do anything unless in conjunction with a proper tuned set of carbs.

5-7 hp with proper carb tuning will have been more believable. 20 hp increase, I haven't heard anything like this with other brands.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

My dragstar's tip only stainless the rest ceramic
I have the UFO Drag 4-1 also. Love it. Kinda pisses my wife off if I start bike in shed prior to leaving house in the mornings... I have started pushing it out of yard and driving away right after so she nor the neighbor complains...Oh and the right ear plug is a must.. I prefer both but it still seems pretty loud doing about 70 going down the road.

Latest posts

Back