• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

want shortened kickstand

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrostude

Reaction score
if someone has a shortened stock one lying around, I'd like to pick it up. I could shorten the one I have, or buy an extra to shorten, but I'm not in a big hurry at this point. And I think the aftermarket ones look goofy.

I have cores but sent out my last one ready to go the other day. Still, won't take long to get one prepped up for you. $50 exchanged plus postage. You send the old one back when you get the new one from us.

I have this one, now tig welded and powder coated. You can see how much is out compared to stock and let me know,its yours for shipping cost. And that is a Patented fixture:rofl_200:

Attachments

• 042313175627.jpg
    042313175627.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 42
I have this one, now tig welded and powder coated. You can see how much is out compared to stock and let me know,its yours for shipping cost. And that is a Patented fixture:rofl_200:
That's why this forum Rocks, there is always someone willing to help out when needed !!!!!! :punk:

And I love the "Patented" Jig you used. :biglaugh:

Why go to the added expense of welding and painting?
That copper/aluminum/stainless treatment gives the sidestand the sought-after "Steampunk" look!:eusa_dance:
And I'm sure it would be strong enough, to boot :biglaugh:
Cheers!

Back