Well done Gen II Trike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KJShover

Proud Vmax lover
Reaction score
....and just think, for $52,200US it could be yours.

Attachments

• Gen2trike_1.jpg
    Gen2trike_1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 194
  • Gen2trike_2.jpg
    Gen2trike_2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 160
  • Gen2trike_3.jpg
    Gen2trike_3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 175
Amazing what people think up. Guess if your disabled walking wise, it wouldn't be a bad deal.

To each their own though. I appreciate the WORK that went into it - but I just don't dig on three wheels.

I like it, it looks factory by the way they modded the factory fenders to fit. Only thing I'm not keen on is the pipes. They should have designed a whole new set instead of trying to keep the stock look.

I like it, it looks factory by the way they modded the factory fenders to fit. Only thing I'm not keen on is the pipes. They should have designed a whole new set instead of trying to keep the stock look.

The pipes look like the horn the Ricola guy blows in the commercial. LOL

There's some nice stuff at that trike, but I'm not a fan of the converted style that looks like a complete bike with a two wheel rear end bolted on. The pipes just makes it more obvious.

I like this style of trike - now a kit something like this on a Gen11 max could look very wild.

Mike

Attachments

• Yamaha-Venture-Royale-400.jpg
    Yamaha-Venture-Royale-400.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 47
Why is that guy out in the field blowing into that ridiculous looking thing and yelling ricola for anyhow??? :ummm:

Whoever writes those commercials oughtta be chloroformed!! :damn angry:

I wish I could see pictures of the chain conversion. Not that I'd be able to do it.

I knew somebody would build a 2nd jen trike eventually.I love those Ricola exhaust pipes. They must weigh 6 tons & sound like a giant fart with all that extra pluming...:rofl_200:

Back