What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went over to full throttle here in Modesto and Tommy ran my bike with the Mark's 4into 1 with 14" can on their dyno. When he was done I noticed a nail in my new metzler. As I always say, it's always something. Bikes running good. The vibration had disappeared and I had a nice ride in the country home. I will attempt to post the Kerker and Mark's dyno slips, but don't hold your breath as I can barely get on this site. Be safe Rand.

Took a 64 mile ride out to my girlfriends work to go have lunch with her
and on the way, I had to put some punk and his 6,000 pound SUV to shame.:biglaugh::biglaugh:
I don`t know what he was thinking but that was his mistake.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Tomorrow is bath and polish day then, it`s off to the rose bowl to see a multi celebrity tribute to the beatles seargent pepper album.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
<<Dave>>:punk:

Took a 64 mile ride out to my girlfriends work to go have lunch with her
and on the way, I had to put some punk and his 6,000 pound SUV to shame.:biglaugh::biglaugh:
I don`t know what he was thinking but that was his mistake.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200: Tomorrow is bath and polish day then, it`s off to the rose bowl to see a multi celebrity tribute to the beatles seargent pepper album.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Tomorrow is Polish Day ? :rofl_200:

Went for an awesome ride. Great scenery, the reaper performed flawlessly. Met up with a dude I used to work with, got to catch up over some beers at the checkpoints. I got a ton of video, I'm going to edit tonight. The bike cam worked excellent, I'mm post the vids in a day or so.

Friday and Saterday,this is what I did. Poured foams for the next ten MAXGASSER seats:biglaugh:

Attachments

• downloadfile-5.jpg
    downloadfile-5.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 27
  • 2010-07-10 foams.jpg
    2010-07-10 foams.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 26
Friday and Saterday,this is what I did. Poured foams for the next ten MAXGASSER seats:biglaugh:

Damn man, the more I look at your seat, the more I want one. That is one very nice quality seat you make. I'm very impressed with the fact that it is made from 100% new materials .

Mike

Damn man, the more I look at your seat, the more I want one. That is one very nice quality seat you make. I'm very impressed with the fact that it is made from 100% new materials .

Mike

Why hell Mike, get a couple of yer buds from 'up across da line der' and ride down here! We'll head over to Rick's joint, fit the seat, and take a nice 75 mile run around the Quabbin Reservoir to try it out! :clapping:

(Rick'll prolly shoot me for this!!) :rofl_200:

:punk::punk:

i ended up cleaning the bike, sync carbs, didnt barly need it at all, maybe a blonde one if that then burning around on it. ran great like a raped ape.

When my bike was up on the dyno. I noticed the brake pedal/ foot peg mount had a nice rusty sheen starting. So today I pulled it off and took it in to be rechromed. I'm supposed to pick up my case guards and mount fri. Should be back on the road friday afternoon.

just gave my bike a bath and detail :) He's ready to take on the masses again!!! Now it's back to the head cam swap along with a whole list of other parts. Here's a pic you don't see every day:biglaugh:

Attachments

• DSC_0086.jpg
    DSC_0086.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC_0080.jpg
    DSC_0080.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 36
Believe it or not, that is how I used to pull the motor and trans when I changed them out on a car I used to have except I used jacks and stands to raise it.

Chrome shop called. My stuff was done. They knocked it out early so they could take off Friday. Was 103*f today, hotter tomorrow . Wish I was up north where it's always cool. You know somewhere like Redding. LoL. Went home. Put everything back on. Drank a gallon of water. Funny how new chrome makes everything else look like crap.

finly got my shinko broke in to where I like it:biglaugh:

Attachments

• tire broken.jpg
    tire broken.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 14
finly got my shinko broke in to where I like it:biglaugh:

Rick, you finally got that Shinko to lay some rubber down? I am about to spring for a set myself now since my stocker is finally getting bare!

Rode my bike yesterday afternoon and to work this morning... boy I love the RED led in my console....looks TOUGH!!!

Rode mine into work this morning and enjoyed the nice cool 70*F temps flowing through my mesh jacket. I love riding in the early morning, cool temps, light traffic and the police usually don't have the speed traps set yet!! Won't be as nice after work in 90*F temps and Friday stop/go traffic, but hey on the vmax it's still better than the truck.

Received my starter clutch parts from K & N after a 10 day wait . Price was o.k. but I thought they stocked the parts , as their website stated the gears were backordered , but nothing was stated about the other parts required to replace what I needed. It wasn't until they ran my card they gave me a shipping time frame and told me it would have to be sent to them first and then on to me rather than just drop shipped from Yam. Dang it, I shoulda been riding it last week if Gary was still in the biz. :bang head:

Latest posts

Back