What do these plugs connect? Picture included.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The square plug is power to the controller. The round plug is power to the servo from the controller along with limit switch feedback from the servo back to the controller.
I too would guess that maybe some gears are stripped in the servo. Its easy to open up and no surprises either. Nothing should go flying etc. I opened mine up when trying to figure out what wires do what in order to make a manual control switch in lieu of a controller.
It also might be possible that the butterfly mech is so far out of adjustment that the motor is binding up before the limit switches are telling the motor to shut off, which could eventually strip the gears in the servo. Or that one of the limit switches or switch wires isn't getting back to the controller to tell the controller to stop opening. Which could also strip the gears.

Pics nice and clear when opened through Tapatalk. Crappy through Safari. So its not the resolution, not my Iphone, its Safari !

Back