What mod do you regret?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max01red

Reaction score
We did this on my Mustang site and it was pretty interesting. So what have you done to your bike that you wish you hadn't and why?....

Any bling. I had a bunch of polished bits to eventually chrome....but stock red/black looks better. I'd rather ride than polish parts.

Mark

Wish I hadn't chopped off the center stand for the exhaust system, however the Kerker does sound sweet....

What an interesting and valuable question. I've only had my '07 for a month now. Of course my gear-head starts thinking of things to "improve". However, the bike doesn't seem to truly fall short anywhere. Maybe the seat....yeah, the seat isn't good for long rides. But cosmetically, V-Max's just look BAD ASS.

And it runs really well. I'm afraid if I start messing with it, I will just turn it into a tempermental frustration.

Maybe I will drop the triple-clamps down a little on the shocks...anyone know of any reason this might be a bad idea?

I regret being cheap and getting the progressize 412 shocks and not getting Ohlins or something better...

Don't make the same mistake as me...:bang head:

Back