What's in the box?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The secret of Cop Runners whereabouts??!! The Mod Monkey?!

I know you have the PS440 Box, I've seen the pix..
Hmm.. Is that chain new? Is there a lock with that (I f-en hope so, hehe)

Micheal Jacksons glove?Jimmy Hoffa remains?Obamas birth cirtificate?Richads Simmins underwear?WOOOOWWW now im just grabbing at straws!!!!Your killing us Fire,whats in the box?

A New Battery to replace that Not so Indestructible Ballistic ??? :rofl_200:

That looks like the box of spare money I keep under my bed.

Nah, he's pulling our leg, it's just a box of junk! :confused2:
A New Battery to replace that Not so Indestructible Ballistic ??? :rofl_200:

Dennis, that one almost make me spit my Makers Mark on the rocks all over the screen! That was close!!!:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Well, there's no shipping label or postage of any kind, there's an unusual amount of tape used to hold it together and the top flap edges are curled a bit so I have to guess it's been hanging around for awhile....probly right there in your shop. I'm thinking this box is used to hold something fairly heavy, like maybe a.....mmfftt!!....a....gaaagmff....ahhhhh! Thud!

Jimmy Hoffa was last seen by his wife leaving his Detroit home to go meet w/"Tony Jacks" Giacalone at a lounge/restaurant on the John Lodge Freeway in Detroit/Bloomfield Township, the Red Fox Restaurant. He never made it. "Tony Jack" was a member of the Anthony Provenzano 'family.' Some people say Hoffa is in the Meadowlands, some people say he was transported to south FL and ended up in either a Teamsters' funded building being constructed at that time in Hallandale FL which conveniently had a commanding view of the richest pari-mutuel thoroughbred horse-racing track in Florida history, Gulfstream racetrack. Just right for running a wire operation for "off-track betting." Others say he wasn't able to make it into the building's foundation, and was dumped into the Everglades as 'gator-food.' The Everglades lie due-west of Hallandale about twenty miles.

Who happened to own a luxury home in Hallandale on a deep-water canal connecting to the ocean? "Tony Pro," Anthony Provenzano!

Hoffa had been making a bid to return to the presidency of the Teamsters' Union and was opposed by those behind the scene because he would upset the apple cart of funds flowing into the Teamsters' pension fund which was a bountiful source of skimming for those who had access to it while Hoffa was in jail for jury tampering. Hoffa was pardoned by Richard Nixon, who stipulated he was never to run for president of the Teamsters. Hoffa promptly ignored the condition once freed.

Hoffa's ashes are not in the box. Neither are Jimmy Hendrix's, or The Plastercasters' work immortalizing Jimmy.

red%20fox%20resturant.jpg
4165740473_f10a25e710_m.jpg

The Miami Pop Festival was held at Gulfstream Racetrack in Hallandale, FL the year before the organizers decided to host another event near Bethel, NY in 1969.
http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/jimmy_hoffa/1.html

Jimmy, Gerry.. You start some cool threads man, Cooooollll threads..

Well, there's no shipping label or postage of any kind, there's an unusual amount of tape used to hold it together and the top flap edges are curled a bit so I have to guess it's been hanging around for awhile....probly right there in your shop. I'm thinking this box is used to hold something fairly heavy, like maybe a.....mmfftt!!....a....gaaagmff....ahhhhh! Thud!

The shipping label or return address would give anyone on here familiar w/the sender's address a big clue, so I didn't include it. He is well-known to many on-here. The box was north of the Mason-Dixon Line last week, in the heartland. It made its way to FL over Easter weekend and was delivered to my friend Steve's shop, Under Pressure, in Dania Beach FL. I retrieved it today.

"The Beekeeper" hit it on the head-foam peanuts and foam wrap for the contents. Good guess, Tom!

Now, what was in the foam wrap and protected by the Styrofoam peanuts? OH, I dunno (a hint, there).

For some this may be a Royal(ton) pain in the butt.

ufonaut.gif

Ophhhh Yeaaa..

S--t Dude!!

Jon's Custom Megas!!!

Yeaaaa Babbbyy!!

I hear them all the way in Canada !!

Vroom Vroom!!

"Karmakatt" came-closest!

It sounds better than the UFO-Dragstar 'baloney-cut' 4/1 tip to my ears.

Jon made it for me. It has the same heat-resistant coating as the entire exhaust. I like it.

Who wants to hear it?

Attachments

• what is it.1.jpg
    what is it.1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 42
  • what is it.2.JPG
    what is it.2.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 37
If you have to ask.. Ahm..
Er..
Ah..

HeLL YEa!!

Right now!!!

Oops, sorry! I don't have a clip until tomorrow. I can live with this sound, but the essentially-unbaffled 'baloney-cut' was not good for long-term use, if you value your hearing. I have two tips w/the smaller/larger openings. I have the larger opening on it, and it seems to run and pull a bit better than w/the 'baloney-cut.' Maybe it (the way the bike is set-up w/the DJ Stage 7) needs a bit of back-pressure.

And, I could add another "what's in the box?" tomorrow, as I got word two more items are in, waiting on my pick-up. at two different bike shops.

Latest posts

Back