Which color do you prefer?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which color do you prefer?

• V4 cause it has the old timey feel to it...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

4gasem

Reaction score
No not on the Max...

On this site?

Vmax dark, vbblue, or V4?

I am a dark universe guy.:thumbs up:

bunnystealingcookie4xs.jpg

Last edited:
I still got that yellow card on my record in my profile :whistlin:

Want a red one? :clapping:

LOL I will get Buster to remove it for ya. Only admin can remove them...

It was just a warning and you didn't lose any privileges.

I myself go with the v4blue. Only because i like the latest threads at the top of the page . The dark is at the bottom, and the v-4 doesn't have the latest threads:confused2:

Huh? :whistlin:

You won't let me live that one down will ya Neil?? :biglaugh:

LOL

You just called it like you saw it...I'm the one that has to live with the color :whistlin:

I'll never forget the beer shooting out of my nose when I read your post bringing the color to my attention :rofl_200:

Peace...

Neil

I have about 10 other skins I can use, however, every time there is a patch, or I add or change something on the forum, I have to do it on EVERY skin! :stickyman: That is one of the reasons the V4 skin doesn't have the latest threads at the top. BTW, every skin either has a New Posts button, or under Search, there is New Posts. If we can decide on 3 or 4 skins that people really want to use, I can keep them updated.

I have about 10 other skins I can use, however, every time there is a patch, or I add or change something on the forum, I have to do it on EVERY skin! :stickyman: That is one of the reasons the V4 skin doesn't have the latest threads at the top. BTW, every skin either has a New Posts button, or under Search, there is New Posts. If we can decide on 3 or 4 skins that people really want to use, I can keep them updated.

I'd be up for seeing some other ones...

The green is a bit odd for the Vmax crowd... You could probably ditch the V4 as nobody seems to care for it...:whistlin: I belong to 4 different V bulletin sites now and all of them are different... :hmmm:
The ones I like the most have about 10 new posts down the center and to see the forums you have to actually hit a forum button which shows you all the forums. It's kind of like a screen before the one we see all the time but with things like calendar, Members awards (latest people to get one), most active members chart, News archieve, and a cool feature that lets you see who donated and how much.:thumbs up: It's amazing how some people will donate .01 cents just to be an a$$...:damn angry:

Overall I really like this site. Just wish more people posted... I mean we have a ton of members but only a handful ever post anything...:confused2: It's more than just a Vmax forum... It's like a club of sorts.:thumbs up:

I'm looking forward to the awards... :whistlin::cheers:

If you need help with any updating Buster let me know... I am in web managment... I am pretty sure I could finger it out...

I nominate myself for the post whore award... I just topped Busters number... lol

I'd be up for seeing some other ones...

The green is a bit odd for the Vmax crowd... You could probably ditch the V4 as nobody seems to care for it...:whistlin: I belong to 4 different V bulletin sites now and all of them are different... :hmmm:
The ones I like the most have about 10 new posts down the center and to see the forums you have to actually hit a forum button which shows you all the forums. It's kind of like a screen before the one we see all the time but with things like calendar, Members awards (latest people to get one), most active members chart, News archieve, and a cool feature that lets you see who donated and how much.:thumbs up: It's amazing how some people will donate .01 cents just to be an a$$...:damn angry:

Overall I really like this site. Just wish more people posted... I mean we have a ton of members but only a handful ever post anything...:confused2: It's more than just a Vmax forum... It's like a club of sorts.:thumbs up:

I'm looking forward to the awards... :whistlin::cheers:

If you need help with any updating Buster let me know... I am in web managment... I am pretty sure I could finger it out...

I nominate myself for the post whore award... I just topped Busters number... lol

I can post some of them up, but they all need updating.
The "screen before the one we see" you refer to is vbAdvanced, and is a portal. I help run www.busanation.com and set up that portal. Quite a few sites I visit have a portal, but most people, including myself, go directly to the forum and skip the portal. I think most bookmark the forum address rather than that screen. I'm not sure if I'd run here as I think most are here for the messages. Also adding a portal page now is a bit of a pain as it has to appear before the forum and it messes up existing links.

Here are some screen shots of skins that are running right now. You probably can't see most of them, as they have admin rights only. It gives you an idea of what is available though.

In the attachments, the order is VMax Dark, vbblue, 56k (this was for dial up users), Xcaliber Christmas (with snowflakes that fall on your screen! LOL.. I know ghey!), VBoost, and V4.

Attachments

• vbdark.jpg
    vbdark.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 4
  • vbvbblue.jpg
    vbvbblue.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 6
  • vb56k.jpg
    vb56k.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 5
  • vbxmas.jpg
    vbxmas.jpg