Who has the 20th Anniversary Model

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
working on number 1069.....sat for five years....looks great.....chg fluids...batt etc...shiuld be driving it later tonight

Read this post with interest because I own a 2005. Every poster seems to know there number but none that I read say where this number is located. I'd like to know my number but do not know where to look.

Number is on the chrome anniversary crest/badge on the faux tank near the gauges. See pic in middle of tank u see the chrome badge. Number is engraved on it.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1379433936984.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1379433936984.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 13
hey bill. its onky got 7000KM.....basically new.

its in my garage hahha but belongs to a guy that moved south. gonna be deleivering it to him end of the month.

there's a badge on gas tank . if you don't have that maybe serial # might have it in #'s wish I could blow your avatar up I keep ruining my eyes with the straining !! Hahaa

I'll give you a hint of what you are having trouble seeing---- 38 E's :eusa_dance:

OK, my chrome tank badge has no number engraved in it. It does look like something was glued on it at one time. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• Vmax badge.jpg
    Vmax badge.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 24
Back