Who has the 20th Anniversary Model

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe the last four digits identify the production number. I will check mine and see if it matches tomorrow.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Just checked my vin. number and could not find a sequence of numbers you say. Is the serial number different than the vin. number? If yes, where would the serial number be ? I found a manufacturing date of 6/2004 so it should be in the first 2000.

I believe the last four digits identify the production number. I will check mine and see if it matches tomorrow.

So what did you find out ? The last 6 numbers on mine are 089223. Could it be that it is the first four numbers ( 0892) and not the last four ?

I Have an 05 and the id number badge also fell off not sure when but it did say 0034/2000.
my vin ends in 088996. I'm hoping to find out as well how to tell.

And I thought they only made 2000 bikes in 05.

I Have an 05 and the id number badge also fell off not sure when but it did say 0034/2000.
my vin ends in 088996. I'm hoping to find out as well how to tell.

And I thought they only made 2000 bikes in 05.

The guy I bought my bike from tried to find out the production number too, since the plate was missing when he got it. He said that there were also 2000 Vmax's made for Canada but I have not been able to verify this.

I found this

First three digits: World Mfg ID
#4 thru 8: Attributes
#9: Check digit
#10: Model Year
#11: Plant Code
#12 thru 17: Sequential Numbers, of which those first three are Mfg ID and last three Sequential Number

so that means I Still have no idea

Mine is 1070 and last six digits are 036098... damn looks like this is hard to figure out...
Wonder if u can buy the badge...

I have a 20th anniversary, number 14??. Havent rode her in a while so I dont remember exact number. Unfortunate crash with the bike, so now when I make repairs it will no longer be the correct color.:bang head: Tried getting the right color but seems hard to do. Saw another 2005 for sale just north of me about 4hrs. I would be interested to know if there are 2000 made just for Canada as well, seeing as thats where I am.

Mine is 1070 and last six digits are 036098... damn looks like this is hard to figure out...
Wonder if u can buy the badge...

the numbers must run backwards. I was just working on 1069.....serial number 036099.....also cdn bike

I just called Yamaha motorcycles talk to Adam something or other, bad news he can't varify what badge number I have only that my vin# is a 2005 edition.

well if few guy list last digits of s/n and also number on badge we should be able to see based on that which number yours is. only need like 5 or 6 to see the patern not even. if usa and cdn guys list it.

well if few guy list last digits of s/n and also number on badge we should be able to see based on that which number yours is. only need like 5 or 6 to see the patern not even. if usa and cdn guys list it.

badge #751
last 6 s/n 089962

Back