09 Vmax + roadworks + ditch =

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the insurance thing was a really bad deal, now she has to fork out the dough herself to make the repairs. Hopefully she can find some decent prices, might even be able to purchase the rear wheel from a starvmax.com forum member at a discounted price. Best of luck to her!

I don't know about her country, but here my wife is a broker and they can't change anything over voicemail messages. In fact you can,t insure a vehicle over the phone. They need to see a bill of sale, get vin#'s ect.
I don't think the broker had anything to do with this. If you need plates you have to go and get them. Here the plates come with insurance.

Geico insured me with just the vin so I could ride my VMAX home. But I did have to take the paper work in for them see. They printed out a temporary insurance card.

Just to fill you people in , myself and Jedi called in to see her last week .
The 09 is almost totally stripped , owner is still off work for another 5 weeks but she is keen for us all to go for a ride .
Thats if we can keep up .

Attachments

• Helens 09 Gen2 Vmax #18.jpg
    Helens 09 Gen2 Vmax #18.jpg
    48.5 KB
Back