2 quick questions....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I keep my registration and insurance card in a ziplock bag crammed into the tool compartment.

Is that the area underneath the passenger seat? There's supposed to be tools in there???? Oh wow....I always thought that was for storage. Damn.

You can tape a zip lock baggie to the underside of the airbox cover. It only takes the key to pop the lid. I only put paperwork in it, nothing heavy, maybe a spare key at the most. Drawback could be sucking a baggie into your air cleaner should the mounting ever come loose. I get pulled over so often that I am regularly checking the adhesive of the baggie. :rofl_200:

OK......

Pulled airbox cover (gas tank looking thing)......label under there says 2000....
:confused2:

I actually thought about that but I am thinking of getting rid of the sissy bar.....The wife likes it....I HATE it......looks like a cargo rack on the trunk of a '77 Trans Am
IMHO Yuck:damn angry:

Same here, Boom. The wife is never gonna get on the bike anyway. What the hell am I keeping it for? Just makes the bike look slower. Soon as I find a decent stock seat rail nearby, the sissy bar is gone.

Would one of them be from the same bike that my scoops and side covers came off of? What do you want for the best one?

Any one wanting to ditch their sissy bar , I'll take it off ur hands ,...looking to do a mod to one.
Just PM me. ..
.Sean is wrestling the mod monkey for my wallet at the moment,.:worthy:..so cash is thin ,..but i am willing to work out a deal.

Any one wanting to ditch their sissy bar , I'll take it off ur hands ,...looking to do a mod to one.
Just PM me. ..
.Sean is wrestling the mod monkey for my wallet at the moment,.:worthy:..so cash is thin ,..but i am willing to work out a deal.

My buddy Rami is looking to buy a Max soon. If it doesn't already have a sissy bar on it, I was going to sell him mine so he can haul his old lady around. So I might hang on to it at least for now.

Would one of them be from the same bike that my scoops and side covers came off of? What do you want for the best one?

I might actually be interested in a swap? The one I have that would usually take a sissybar is a little weird-shaped and won't accept the reflector holder once mounted :ummm:

Would you be interested? The one off my bike is in perfect condition, the one off the other bike (same as yer scoops and side panels) is looking a little older but still in great condition.

I would like to keep my grab rail naughty, but if you want a lil coin for either one I can do.
Not alot of wreckers out here for motorcycles and even less have Vmax's ,..so finding used parts and getting them shipped to me is almost the same cost as new.
I don't have alot to offer for good used parts myself just yet ,..cause I just got my Max a short time ago.

i got my reg in a little wallet type thing burried with my tools as well.

hey ekozy, yea the tools are actually useful, its a pretty good set and it comes with a socket for the spark plugs, which are otherwise a little bit of a bitch to find a correct 18mm socket (very thin walled)

I would like to keep my grab rail naughty, but if you want a lil coin for either one I can do.
Not alot of wreckers out here for motorcycles and even less have Vmax's ,..so finding used parts and getting them shipped to me is almost the same cost as new.
I don't have alot to offer for good used parts myself just yet ,..cause I just got my Max a short time ago.

K tell me what you can afford I'm sure we can make a deal. Always happy to help fellow Maxxers out!

I might actually be interested in a swap? The one I have that would usually take a sissybar is a little weird-shaped and won't accept the reflector holder once mounted :ummm:

Would you be interested? The one off my bike is in perfect condition, the one off the other bike (same as yer scoops and side panels) is looking a little older but still in great condition.

Yeah, I think I remember a post of yours where the mini-rack wouldn't bolt up to your bar. Mine may or may not work for you, but it might be worth a shot. There's also little tiny spider cracks in the clear coat. Probably needs to be stripped and re-cleared..... or not. Not all that noticeable. Other than that, it's perfect.

Latest posts

Back