2nd 2013 Michigan Hooligans Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The map on that link looks really messed up ony phone, but the list of directions is correct.

You should be able to make it to durand be 10 is you leave at 845.
Just call or text me so we know what you're doing.

Chad i just looked at your route and its a nice trail to take. Its still not looking good for me so i will rest and watch.

Im gonna try to head to hell. if weather holds out see you in hell.

I had lots of fun and i cant wait to see the footage. I got hit with rain for about five miles just enough to trash my bike. Baffles are coming out assp till after thunder.

Turned out to be a great day! Blue skies, sun, perfect temp for riding with gear on.
All y'all who skipped due to the super-wrong forecast really missed out.

Yes please rub it in... I was on the fence about it then last nigh said screw it... Well much to my chagrin it was a great day! No one to blame but myself.

Had a great time!!.......Thanks to Chad and Mike for some nice routes, perfect day to be out on the Max and riding with good friends!!........:punk:.....Tom.

Tom im gonna have to ride with you a few more times and maybe i will get the balls to lay into a rolling burnout like you do. The one you painted in front of shell was long and dark.

:rofl_200: sorry tom i was just trying to be nice.

Hey all, sorry I missed this one, realty sucks dual exhaust pipes!!! I'm headin to Hell for the blessing tomorrow, but it just won't be the same without my fellow MAX'rs

Steve you might want to take a ride out dexter pinckney rd to dexter and take huron river dr to ann arbor thats the road we took with all the bicycles on it. Ann Arbor is having a tast of ann arbor festevol (local restaurant tasting event) and 5 live bands The Outer Vibe will be one of the bands. Thats the band that went to blessing of the bikes with us last year. I think the start time for The Outer Vibe is at 3ish. corner of main and liberty. I would ride with you but Michele and i will be taking the jeep.

Tom And Chad i forgot to ask you what you thought of huron river dr. Thats the fastest i have run the turns.

I thought the road was very nice, lot's of traffic tho, but that's to be expected with the popularity of that scenic drive, I had the camera running so we'll have to see how it turned out.................Tom.

Thats right you did have it on. Traffic can be heavy and you do need to know what section to run hard. when traffic is light the middle to dexter end is alot of fun.

Latest posts

Back