911 vmax race I mean ride (9-11-2011

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was fun having you along!..............The old V-65 hung right in there.............Hope you can make the Hell ride on the 2nd of Oct!.............Chuck will be putting together a color tour when the peak is near, you're always welcome to grab my spare and ride with us!.........................Tom.

Steve 135mph. You have entered manhood. The v65 is about the only girl bike I would think about riding. Had alot fun with you along. I will keep my eye out for a nice max. What's your price range.

Steve how about a 2002 just like I have. Asking$5800 I bet you canget for$4500 to $4800. It in smiths creek mi only 6600 miles on it.

Is this Steve?

Yeup!!

To be honest guys I won't be able to buy a new scoot until around income tax time. I am real strapped for cash right now but I am looking and working on saving the needed coin so next season I'll be better prepared to get one!

Yeup!!

To be honest guys I won't be able to buy a new scoot until around income tax time. I am real strapped for cash right now but I am looking and working on saving the needed coin so next season I'll be better prepared to get one!
Sounds good Steve, that will give you plenty of time to research the bike so you will know what to look for and what to expect to pay....

Not much riding left this year so save and ride a max with us next year.

Latest posts

Back