Big Blue Motorcycle Lift

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The website has some decent products. Unfortunately there's no way to know without actually physically trying the lift. From seeing the other big bikes that it's capable of lifting you would think that it would work but you don't know if there's any interference at the lifting points until you actually physically fit it to a generation one and try it. Do you have space for a traditional floor lift? If you keep your eyes open and check the various places like Facebook Marketplace and I think it's kiji in Canada you may be able to find a traditional floor lift. That's how I bought two Handy Lifts with the front wheel screw chock, the side extensions and entrance ramp and a two-wheel dolly for moving the entire lift.

Yes, all good ideas.

I assumed one of our members either has one and/or can confirm any issues for use with the Gen 1.

I'm watching the classifieds for something within a couple of hours' drive.

I'm actually thinking of lifting from the top with an engine hoist or shop crane, as that seems to give the best all-around access.

They show it picking up a Honda GL1800 Goldwing. Looks to connect to the frame areas under the engine. Safe to say a first or second Gen VMAX should be no problem.

Latest posts

Back