Does anybody have.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a set of 412 Progressive rear shocks and need a spacer to fit the upper stud. Does anyone have one of these around?

Thanks....dan-o

Or, does anybody have a source for spacer/bushings ordered to spec?

Last edited:
Hey Danny, I have a whole bunch of steel spacers in the garage, I'll check tonight to make sure I have the rights ones that you need.

Let you know.

Mike

They'll come with every thing you'll need.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

i think you can get a progressive spacer kit for like $10 or $20 from them. i know those sleeves are wicked thin and i couldn't find anything locally that thin

i think you can get a progressive spacer kit for like $10 or $20 from them. i know those sleeves are wicked thin and i couldn't find anything locally that thin

Good idea Garrett....that's just what I'll do!

Got a matching OD but id is too small. .470 is the avg. Could drill them out if you want them

Thanks for looking Mike, I'll get hold of progressive, it'll be a lot easier than mangling my fungers in the drill press! :bang head:

i . I HAVE 4 OF THEM , IF YOU P.M. ME YOUR INFO I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET ONE ! ... NOW WAIT A MINUTE , DIDN'T I ALREADY GIVE YOU 4 WITH THE SHOCKS ? .. :biglaugh: . YOU HAVE 5 HOLES ON 2 SHOCKS ? .:rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

i . I HAVE 4 OF THEM , IF YOU P.M. ME YOUR INFO I WILL MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET ONE ! ... NOW WAIT A MINUTE , DIDN'T I ALREADY GIVE YOU 4 WITH THE SHOCKS ? .. :biglaugh: . YOU HAVE 5 HOLES ON 2 SHOCKS ? .:rofl_200: . :rofl_200: . :rofl_200:

i dont even know where to begin with that statement:ummm::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

The one on the left front was missing 3 of them.....but I already had 2....so I just need the one. :wacko:

The one on the left front was missing 3 of them.....but I already had 2....so I just need the one. :wacko:
i . DAN , I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH " MOM " , SHE SAID HERS WAS THE SAME WAY ! .. :confused2: .. :ummm:

i . I JUST SENT IT TO YOU VIA. UPS , WITH A NICE PRESENT , DON'T CUT IT OPEN WITH I RAZOR KNIFE , THE SPACER IS ATTACHED TO THE BUBBLE WRAP , YOU WILL ALSO LOVE THE STUFFING VERY MUCH ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: .. :rofl_200:

i . I JUST SENT IT TO YOU VIA. UPS , WITH A NICE PRESENT , DON'T CUT IT OPEN WITH I RAZOR KNIFE , THE SPACER IS ATTACHED TO THE BUBBLE WRAP , YOU WILL ALSO LOVE THE STUFFING VERY MUCH ! .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: .. :biglaugh: .. :punk: .. :rofl_200:

dont send it over the boarder thats all i have to say about that :confused2::biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back