Dyno run

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stock is typically 168-172. But, each dyno is different and it would have been better to get yourself a baseline before the changes. Still, I would expect a bit more like into the 180s with the cat elimination/slip-ons. I would have expected like 400 hp with how much the mafia hype but this would show that there may not be as much there with it (but this is only one example and not indiciative of a trend or output average).

Stock is typically 168-172. But, each dyno is different and it would have been better to get yourself a baseline before the changes. Still, I would expect a bit more like into the 180s with the cat elimination/slip-ons. I would have expected like 400 hp with how much the mafia hype but this would show that there may not be as much there with it (but this is only one example and not indiciative of a trend or output average).
I love the way she rides, so I'm fine with it being just as it is, but wanted a consensus. I get it on the Moore Mafia hype, I bought the bike and it has already been flashed by him, so when I deleted the cat I sent it back to have it re done.

Joe

Latest posts

Back