Florida must be growing good weed!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://pensacola.craigslist.org/mcy/1530256734.html

It appears that anyone buying a new max for more speed is wasting their money. All you need is an 89, change the exhaust, install stage 7, black mirrors and engine guards, (and a windshield) these mods will have you just a tick behind a 2010 model!!!:ummm: Also, from the asking price, it seems the 89 model is very collectible as I was unaware of. I wonder how much the 900cc 85 max would be worth had he kept that one! :rofl_200::clapping:

Oh, Lord.:doh:

If I recall right, That was a bored-out snowmachine engine on that '85 he had. Yamaha only made three of them, and two were destroyed in a plant fire. A real hoss of a bike.:eusa_dance:

I gotta thank Sean for giving me a little more to laugh about this morning! I knew if anyone would appreciate this dipshit's ad, it would be Sean.:rofl_200: And as stated earlier, this guy will remain un-fazed. Snap-on don't make a wrench designed to fix this level of stupid.:bang head: I actually was hoping he was stoned when he put the ad up, but it looks like my worst fears came to light, he is a clueless douchebag. Hell I might call him later if I get bored and tell him about this site, and who knows, if someone don't snatch it up at that cheap price, he will post us a video of a 10 second pass, complete with windshield!:rofl_200:

I still love the part where he's going off of personal expirence or what he was told.

The 2-1 Kerker... Kinda reminds me of the guy who got caught in bed with another gal, "Are you going to believe what your seeing or what I tell you?"

I love this guy...I mean really, where are you gonna get drama like this?
Its these interesting douche bags that brings a breath of fresh air to our group. I'm glad I'm on this side though, course I'm not a shit talker....Nooo, not me.

Remember that guy selling a pristine max that looked like it was put together by Frankenstein not to long ago? Or anyone remember the guy selling a max on ebay that had the side covers under the seat ON THE WRONG SIDE? How'd he do that?:ummm: Oh and my personal fav even though it wasn't a max, the guy that got his hand caught in the sprocket cuz he was cleaning his chain while in gear? You can't get this entertainment in front of the tube.
Ahhhh, ya know I think its true what they say about laughter, its good medicine. I feel better.

So what kinda oil you guy's using?
Agree, you gotta love this stuff, humor is always good for the psyche. Plus , if he gets what he wants for it , that makes mine worth much more than I have in it !

Canola.

My son is wanting to sell his xr-80 Honda. Makes a guy wonder if maybe I could ship it to this guy, have him work a little magic with some aftermarket parts, then start an ad out like " A new crf 450 cost aroumd 8 grand, and for 1/10 that price this bike will go lap for lap with it on the track or timber, and actually OUTPULL it on the straights!!!:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back