Got Gas?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zippo6

Reaction score
I stuffed 13.5 liters (3.5663227 gals) of gas into my tank this morning... No, I did not push it to the pump.... LOL :ummm:

Last edited by a moderator:
the question is how far did you have to push it to get back to the gas station :rofl_200:

the question is how far did you have to push it to get back to the gas station :rofl_200:
hahaha, I rode it there. Obviously on fumes! :clapping:
155KM on the Odometer, that's highway cruising at 145Kmh with bursts to 180/190. I was quite pleased.... however, it does appear that my rate of burn was quicker than the sensor in the gas tank as my light was only on for about 15 kms. Although I did go home park it over night, refire this morning and THEN went to get gas. lol

hahaha yea i would have died on the way there.
thats 3.5 gallons to 96 miles. thats a bit on the low side. i'm getting low 30's with vboost open and tooling around on low end gas.

sweet, not sure id get that millage while trying to have that much fun ahahah. easily get 150 without light coming on in town but with only visiting boost zone a few times., then putting in about 9 or so liters...

150 km right?

ya think ive stretched it out a few times to 175km befor running dry but havent tested that out in a while. usually if light comes on i got anywhere from 3km to 10 before running dry also.

haha wow. impressive. i'd be at like 2.8-3 gallons there

HaHaHa you guys suck!!! I get 205 miles to the red fuel light!!!

I am all that is man! behold my coolness.:biglaugh:

Last edited:
I smashed out my oil light...plucked it out like a bad eye ball, don't need it. LOL
AND I can go two hundred and five miles till the red "fuel" light comes on. No prob!
I am still all that is man! Tremble in my non-stopping-for-gas wake! :biglaugh:

I fixed it...Mr. funny man.:red ass::banana:

HaHaHa you guys suck!!! I get 205 miles to the red fuel light!!!

I am all that is man! behold my coolness.:biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back