Irish Hills Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's OK Mike- we all know you can do wheelies, Now burn outs...

I'm dying for some more of the video. I want to show my Brother some of those great twisties and that roller coaster section. I'm sure you took us over EVERY cool road in lower Michigan!

BTW guys, I can not believe the quality of the of the pics from those Go Pro cameras.

Craig

If I hadn't been sleeping at the tree Mike, I suspect the outcome would have been different...........:biglaugh:............We need to get 4 of 5 active hooligans together for another video shoot!...........:punk:............Tom.

I suspect the picture is photo shopped! You ought to know Mike, I am just bustin you chops.

I did get the video of your burnout mike, it was flinging bits of tar strip like string. I ll try and post that later today.

Todd

Todd I would be interested in those covers too- I just got a $20 set off e-bay and they are really poor. I'm sending them back. They didn't polish the the tops before they chromed them.

Craig

Craig,
I ll let you know. Did you want the shock top bungee covers? Or the side covers I was talking about. Actually I have alot of parts LOL!

Todd

Todd, looks like you could sell a few sets from this thread alone!!! Thanks for the info on the tail light. They are currently out of stock, so I sent an Email and within an hour I got an email back from Harry letting me know that All I have to do is select "please notify when available" and an Email would be automatically sent to me. Working in the Customer Service industry I find this very assuring that the company is on the up and up. Now the wait begins..

I didn't converse much with them, but it came fast and was easy to work with. So I can't complain. Its good to hear about the service though.

Todd

Todd- so did you do them with the logo in bias relief? (letters stand proud back ground milled lower.)? Maybe a week from Wednesday when I get my SS check I'll come by to see what you might have. I'll be the fat guy with the 1911.

Thanks Chad for putting together the Vid!..........You did a awsome job of capturing the group and showing everyone why the Mi rides are so much fun!...........:punk:..............Great friends and roads, it doesn't get much better than this..........Tom.

Thanks for all the hart that you put into this vidio Chad. You did so good my adenalin was pumping again over every hill. Its one hell of a rush to take a 600lbs vmax 50 to 60 mph over That many blind hills one after another on the back wheel and now thanks to you i can do it safe in my home. Like Tom said you did a great job at capturing the group. Thank you Chad............Mike

Tom the out come would have been the same. I dident see much sleeping at the leetree but i did see your tire spining. Had your tire not slip you would have been next to me and i wouldent of short shifted first into second. and i would have power shifted all my gears. Racing on the street dont prove alot. I shut wildman down the first race we had but i wouldent say im faster than him because i know im not. You are a great rider and if and when we get to a track you will have a great time finding out how fast you and your max are. I hope you go faster than me and i get to watch.

What an awesome vid!!!! Next time I might be childless, so hooligan-isims for me. whats up with a color tour???? Anybody??? Anybody????

Tom the out come would have been the same. I dident see much sleeping at the leetree but i did see your tire spining. Had your tire not slip you would have been next to me and i wouldent of short shifted first into second. and i would have power shifted all my gears. Racing on the street dont prove alot. I shut wildman down the first race we had but i wouldent say im faster than him because i know im not. You are a great rider and if and when we get to a track you will have a great time finding out how fast you and your max are. I hope you go faster than me and i get to watch.
hmmmm i only recall one race:biglaugh: am i missing something hear........:confused2:

looks like it was a good turn out mike...:punk:the story on shutting me down im a little confused..............but its all good :rofl_200:

sweet video just missing 200 to 300 foot rolling burnouts:biglaugh:....from the black tire grilling machine......lol....:rofl_200:

Nice job... thanks for taking the time and effort to post that video, Chad. :clapping::punk::worthy:

Scott

Bill you was asleep at the light and when you woke up your tire went up in smoke. Remember down town muskeegon on seaway drive i had such a big jump on that you just gave up.

Bill you was asleep at the light and when you woke up your tire went up in smoke. Remember down town muskeegon on seaway drive i had such a big jump on that you just gave up.
no i wasnt asleep that was called stalking the victim...........:rofl_200:its all good mike if that was the first race.............lmao........:clapping:........I dont ever give up on anything..............lol

Latest posts

Back