Irish Hills Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The 200-300 footers would have been awsome!........:punk:.......Where were you Bill?.....................Tom.

Bill be a man you lost. Your smokie azz went up in smoke. You totally -ucked your hole shot and lost. It happen's to the best of us. Like i told Tom the street is not the best place to race.

This is 2-fear and the guy's wathing the race at the light
surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif

Bill be a man you lost. Your smokie azz went up in smoke. You totally -ucked your hole shot and lost. It happen's to the best of us. Like i told Tom the street is not the best place to race.

This is 2-fear and the guy's wathing the race at the light
surprise.gif
surprise.gif
surprise.gif
lmao................if i recall i was smoking the tire when you were looking at my tail light fade away...:biglaugh:........on the "2nd race" so on the "1st race":confused2: I grabbed a hand full of the go stick and let up on a 20 foot burn out it made you feel good thats all that matters:clapping:.........your all good mike put it in your books i guess they all count hell tom beat me before:rofl_200:............its not a big deal.........but if the first race was a race we all no how that would be............just busten your chops a little.........lol....:eusa_dance:...

AND HEAR WAS MIKE AFTER ALOT OF TIME AND MONEY IN HIS BIKE........AFTER THE 2ND RACE.........:a014::Shocked::Shocked::Shocked:........"I THINK I NEED TO BRING IT BACK TO MACHANIC :ummm:"

Holly shit bill i dident mean to upset you that much. Im sorry i wont pick on you anymore. And yes like you and many of us i have alot of money in my bike. Im just happy that i have the best vmax tech working on my bike. Every time i take it back to him it runs stronger. And yes im man enough to say i looked like this :surprise: after i kicked your azz on the hole shot of the 2nd race and u came back and beat me. Good job bill and i will do my Best to build you up when im on the site as i can see u need it.

Last edited:
Mike, (or any of you Mi guys) have you ever had your bike on a dyno? I see some dyno charts have an O2 trace. I'd love to run mine on a dyno at "see" the mixture- I'm sure I'm running lean now that I drilled out the pipes.

Good new is that I can't hear my noise any more:confused2:

Holly shit bill i dident mean to upset you that much. Im sorry i wont pick on you anymore. And yes like you and many of us i have alot of money in my bike. Im just happy that i have the best vmax tech working on my bike. Every time i take it back to him it runs stronger. And yes im man enough to say i looked like this :surprise: after i kicked your azz on the hole shot of the 2nd race and u came back and beat me. Good job bill and i will do my Best to build you up when im on the site as i can see u need it.
:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:thats funny shit..................

Latest posts

Back