Memax unveiling

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's Memax as of this morning....not finished yet and after the pics I took the back end apart to replace the rotor and rebuild the caliper & master.

But this is what she'll look like, basically just a stock, black '96 VMax, nuttin' real exciting.

Attachments

• 100_3065.jpg
    100_3065.jpg
    162.2 KB
  • 100_3067.jpg
    100_3067.jpg
    172.2 KB
  • 100_3070.jpg
    100_3070.jpg
    127.3 KB
Dan-o, You're a Vmax Lifer. Should have known you'd never give em up..... Very Nice Work....:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Here's Memax as of this morning....not finished yet and after the pics I took the back end apart to replace the rotor and rebuild the caliper & master.

But this is what she'll look like, basically just a stock, black '96 VMax, nuttin' real exciting.

WOW. You'd never guess it was an ugly green monster just a short while ago. Great job Dan!

Dan,did you get any seat time on it? hows memax feel?

looking good man. What cho meen bout nuttin exciting bout it...
Its a VMax man...everything about the bike is exciting to me :) Has been ever since I drooled all over one in the showroom back in the mid 80's.
R

Dan-o!!!!!!! Glad to see a new to you Max at the BRC!!!! I need to pop over some weekend as I am still hanging out in Niagara Falls, NY.

Is it sportin' a Maxgasser? A good clean-appearance overall, you should be proud to ride that come-spring.

But what-about the carbs?:rofl_200:

IBTNP!

"In Before the Ninjaneer Post!" of a similar subject matter. He is just an Eager Beaver to post tonight!

images

Is it sportin' a Maxgasser? A good clean-appearance overall, you should be proud to ride that come-spring.

One of the best compliments I've recieved, He got another MAXGASSER :clapping:, I heard it run a couple weeks ago when I took percie for a ride to stretch her legs, the MEMAX sounded great , Clean carbs and a hindle !

Well now isn't Memax just a cherry looking Vmax! You can run that one up the flagpole right next to '99 and Sallymax.
Great job Danny! May the road rise to meet ya!

Dan-o, You're a Vmax Lifer. Should have known you'd never give em up..... Very Nice Work....:clapping::clapping::clapping:

I don't know what I was thinking Dave....'I was young....I needed the money' :worthy:

Dan,did you get any seat time on it? hows memax feel?

Not on the MAXGASSER Rick, just up and down the driveway, but she feels good there!

Dan-o!!!!!!! Glad to see a new to you Max at the BRC!!!! I need to pop over some weekend as I am still hanging out in Niagara Falls, NY.

Hey, that sounds good Jim! :punk:

Well, I'll have to send the carbs out I guess....what else can I do? :rofl_200:

I gotta ask, why is it called the memax? :ummm:

Well hijacker, I bought it in Maine (ME), it's a VMax....and it belongs to me!! Wicked, wicked clever....ey? :rofl_200:

Well now isn't Memax just a cherry looking Vmax! You can run that one up the flagpole right next to '99 and Sallymax.
Great job Danny! May the road rise to meet ya!

Thanks Brian, and everyone else who posted....I'm kinda overwhelmed by the reactions....here you guys are with all these beautiful highly modified VMax's....I'm humbled! :worthy:

As Mike pointed out, she was a horrific looking, beaten up ol' green monster of a thing that I originally bought for the sole purpose of flipping and hopefully making a buck.

But the farther I got into the rebuild/rehab the more I became attracted to her, until I came to the realization that I was not going to sell her. She handles as good as any Max I ever had....including '99 after the radials & Progressive suspension upgrades & is very powerful.

BUT, in the last few days some things have occured and it looks like I may be selling her after all. I really can't say any more right now but will clear this all up in the next day or two.

Hint: It'll be a happy ending!! :clapping:

Looks great I love the seat. Is that a maxgasser and where did you get it lol just kidding it really looks nice on there. I may try one out this spring. Thinks I need the big boy one ;)

Back