Name That Problem!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, same here glad it's sorted! :thumbs up:

You can sleep a little easier tonight R6!! :punk:

It was a fun game too btw! :clapping:

Thanks Dan. With the luck I have been having with this getting to know period with the Vmax, we may have the opportunity to do it again. LOL

it sounds like the damage was done while you were riding it, and you didnt realize it until you had to start it again. my old magna had a reg that went bad and i rode on it forever until it finally gave me problems. people were telling me my headlight was dim at stoplights... well id always check it before id ride again but it seemed bright to me.

until i went to tennessee in 1 day.... i started to smell rotten eggs when we'd stop, and they again would tell me my headlight was dim. i didnt consider it a serious problem until i got gas and went to start the bike again... and nothing... the horn worked but was very weak... i could get it started if they pushed me and i dropped the clutch, i could get another 50 miles until the battery was completely boiled and didnt have enough power to rev the engine. it could only idle.

i bet a lot of people have this problem eventually but wont ever know until they go on a long one day trip... i rode it for 6 or 7 months like that and never knew

Latest posts

Back