Need some help!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blackjack

Reaction score
I removed the seat on my 2007 Vmax to do some PM. After I put it back on I found this left over part laying on the floor. Appears it fell off something on the bike but cannot figure out where it fits. It's made of metal, looks like some type of retainer to hold something in place.

Anyone know what the hell this is and wear it goes. :bang head:

Attachments

• vmaxpart.JPG
    vmaxpart.JPG
    83.5 KB
  • vmaxpart2.JPG
    vmaxpart2.JPG
    88.5 KB
i believe it holds the rubber basin around the gas cap up.

+1, its just the retention spring that goes with the rubber piece by the filler neck.

Attachments

• retentionspring.jpg
    retentionspring.jpg
    30.7 KB
MAN , I WAS ALREADY LAUGHING WHEN I READ THIS POST , BEFORE I CLICKED ONTO THE PICTURE ! .. I KNEW THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE THAT BECAUSE THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME 3 YEARS AGO ! .. I SAW THAT AND WAS LIKE " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT " ! .. I NEVER SAW IT BEFORE , UNTIL IT WAS LYING ON THE GROUND ! .. :confused2:

MAN , I WAS ALREADY LAUGHING WHEN I READ THIS POST , BEFORE I CLICKED ONTO THE PICTURE ! .. I KNEW THAT IT WAS GOING TO BE THAT BECAUSE THE EXACT SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME 3 YEARS AGO ! .. I SAW THAT AND WAS LIKE " WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT " ! .. I NEVER SAW IT BEFORE , UNTIL IT WAS LYING ON THE GROUND ! .. :confused2:

LOL I never saw mine :rofl_200:

You're so funny!

My same words exactly when I was putting all my tools up and getting ready to enjoy my evening after sweating my a$$ off in the garage for several hours.

:biglaugh:

You're so funny!

My same words exactly when I was putting all my tools up and getting ready to enjoy my evening after sweating my a$$ off in the garage for several hours.

:biglaugh:
SHIT , IT TOOK ME ANOTHER HALF AN HOUR TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THE HELL IT WENT ! .. AND THEN HOW THE HELL IT GOES IN THERE ! .. :confused2::bang head::rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back