New Member!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one listed in good 'ol fleaBay: Yamaha Vmax Grab Bar
Dang, really? a grab for $200? 93 Yamaha V-MA VMAX rear grab rail bar complet...

Watch out for the Monkey. Hope you're not offended by testosterone-based buffoonery
whistlin.gif
:rofl_200:

30tndyo.gif

$50 is a good price!! Wonder if the toe is included? :ummm:

Welcome to the forum Mrs_Max !
As Patmax noted, the Maxgasser seats are a huge improvement for riding comfort. Check on the Maxgasser banner to see more.
I had Rick (aka twistedmax) customized my gloss black maxgasser seat with red stitching to go with the red accents of the 06 color scheme. Looks FANTASTIC. I'm sure he could do a pink stitching for ya if that's what you want. And as Patmax suggested, there's a loner program out there so you can actually try the maxgasser seat on your bike to see if it's for you !

Hey Mrs. Max welcome to the forum. Vmax's are Awesome and I'm sure the more you ride the more you will love it.
Keep the rubber side down, shiny side up!
Treat her with respect as she is wild and daring when she hits 6krpm.
Vboost is addicting...............:punk::clapping::eusa_dance:

I might need to keep the back rest ... when v boost kicked in the very first time I would venture to say that's what kept me on MAXINE. haha. I've got it under control now .... I hope. :confused2:

Welcome MM.......

Well, I'm getting here really late in this thread... Just finished days of work on my Dodge SS/T and my 89 VMax. Been slack reading and
posting. GunTown??????? Cool. Yes PATMAX, that peaked my interest....:clapping:

I only know 2 Women who Drive VMax's. That fact and GunTown make you #1 in my book... Sounds like you hit Royal Pay Dirt in finding
a 97 with basically no miles on it... Congrats on that...

This forum is fantastic... Now we just gotta get CaptainKyle to talk Christine into posting... And any other hidden ladies lurking out there...

You guys are killin' me w/this special interest in GUNTOWN. To give you a little insight to just how far out in the boonies I am ... we just now (as of 3 weeks ago) were able to get internet. LMAO!!! They nearly have to pipe sunlight in to us out here.

I ride a VMAX, live in GUNtown & I'm always packin'. :eusa_dance:

Thanks for the WELCOMEs!! I love it here already!!

Welcome Mrs Max.:biglaugh: I know a few woman that ride max's:punk: (Ones on a gen II) and their all cool!:punk:(although I never did see any of them do a long rollin smoker:ummm:) And yes I could probably do a pink stitched seat if need ever be.Patrick, Jeff thanks:worthy: for the "plug" your right, Mrs Max is more then welcome to try out the trial program any time.

I would very much like to try out one of those seats. My Corbin is TERRIBLE when time comes to re-fuel. You have no idea whether or not the gas is even going into the tank. It's that bad....seriously. It's pretty ... but form & function over pretty anyday around here.

What do I need to do??

You guys are killin' me w/this special interest in GUNTOWN. To give you a little insight to just how far out in the boonies I am ... we just now (as of 3 weeks ago) were able to get internet. LMAO!!! They nearly have to pipe sunlight in to us out here.

I ride a VMAX, live in GUNtown & I'm always packin'. :eusa_dance:

Thanks for the WELCOMEs!! I love it here already!!

3 Weeks ago!! Wow, that's some boonie country fer sure!! Probly got towns around with names like Eggville....or something weird like that....ey? :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

I would very much like to try out one of those seats. My Corbin is TERRIBLE when time comes to re-fuel. You have no idea whether or not the gas is even going into the tank. It's that bad....seriously. It's pretty ... but form & function over pretty anyday around here.

What do I need to do??

Mrs Max, heres what you need to do................let me Know that you would like to try one via email or PM,agree to cover shipping to you and Either PATMAX or myself will get a MAXGASSER to you.(if PATMAX has one I belive hes closer so shipping would be less) You try it for a week or so if you like it you order one if not the next guy covers shipping to him or I cover the shipping back to me or PATMAX.

PATMAX was nice enough to help me out with a couple small parts that helped me with the designing of the MAXGASSER,before anyone knew what I was doing,he continues now to help me out with promoting and sample distribution for the southern U.S and was largely responsible for the Current MAXGASSER logo. and hes just one example of the kind of people you'll fine here.

Wish my family and I lived in GunTown... We're in the middle of so many people here in Tampa Bay,
we'd need an Army to get out in an emergency. Then we'd be lookin for GunTown as a Haven....:clapping:

I just deleted 35 messages or The email address on the website allows me better record keeping.

SpecOps ... we've got plenty of room ... we're in the middle of 75 acres .... and surrounded by cows. Guntown will be glad to have you!! haha.

Rick, I'll shoot you an email from the site in a few. I've got chilluns screaming for me at the moment. I'm not sure which one did what so I best go check. : )

welcome to the best fourm (as for the fastest year vmax that would be the one and only 98):rofl_200:

Back