New Member!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome Mrs. Max!! Your in the right place here. Any question you may have can be answered on this forum...great bunch of guys. Have a blast with your Max.:punk: Rick

We're on the way........... Must be nice, having Cows for neighbors...:clapping:

Thanks, guys!!!

SpecOps - I'm actually TERRIFIED of cows!! *hangs her head in shame*

I will post pics of Spook (the Ninja) & Maxine (my Max) tonight.

I changed the filters on her yesterday & she will run like a RAPED APE!!!

Yes, GUNtown, Mississippi .... haha!!

I'm posting pics now.... if I even know where to do it at. HEH!!
Dang, girl! Saw some of the pix. Ur a lady after my own heart. That Ninja looks like SOOO MUCH FUN!!!! If I could only convince the wife to get her own...we would have some better weekends! :rofl_200:

I have been on a bike of some sort since I was 4 yrs old. I can't imagine not having my own ... I'm not much for ridin' bitch. :no no no:

Spook is a lot of fun. 161 mph is the factory shut-off....just sayin'. :eusa_dance:

That vmax needs a lower windshield ASAP. Maybe some flat black scoops. New mirrors. Maybe some of those PIAA rectangle street fighter HID headlights...

I just bought it Sunday ... I'll get on it soon though ... Promise!! The thing I hate most is THE BACK REST (in case anyone hasn't noticed that from my other 200 "I HATE THAT" posts). :rofl_200:

I like the backrest. Let me tell you why:

When you rip past a ninja, cbr, gsx, Harley, ducati, BMW, Porsche, Ferari, let me know when I,ve gotten the point across...

All they see is a sissy bar. Letting everyone know that they just got Badonkadonked by the worlds fastest MUSCLE CRUISER :)

Well, I'll spare 'em the back rest ... seeing as how they just realized they got passed by a girl ... and i'm sure that's enough for them. haha.

P.S. A Ninja R6 acted like he might wanna race me the other day on the highway. I don't know if he could tell or not but I was LMAO & just shook my head no. Lil Feller ... I didn't wanna hurt his feelings.

P.S. A Ninja R6 acted like he might wanna race me the other day on the highway. I don't know if he could tell or not but I was LMAO & just shook my head no. Lil Feller ... I didn't wanna hurt his feelings.

I'm sure he wouldn'tve minded getting spanked by you :rofl_200:. whoops was that out loud? :whistlin:

I'm sure he wouldn'tve minded getting spanked by you :rofl_200:. whoops was that out loud? :whistlin:

Yes, that was out loud. :biglaugh: I'm sure he wouldn't have ... he was grinnin' at me like a shit eatin' possum. Sad really!! lmfao.:rofl_200:

LOL, and imagine how bad his feelings would have been hurt once he realized you were female.

It's bad enough when they lose to a Guy on a VMax. :)

The thing I hate most is THE BACK REST (in case anyone hasn't noticed that from my other 200 "I HATE THAT" posts). :rofl_200:
I agree 100%, No matter how useful that thing might be I refuse to put it on mine !!!
Ready ... Wait for it ...
I HATE that Backrest !!!!!!!!!!
Just Cut it off ! :character36:

You rarely ever see women around here riding a bike ... well, a bike even worth a shit that is. So guys usually kill themselves looking. :biglaugh:

I'm going to hang on to the backrest but I WANT THE GRAB RAIL (ahemm DANNYMAX : ) )

I'm searching for the gazillion things I want to make MAXINE prettier!! My husband is sure to be pleased w/my list. haha.

Back