VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My max has a switch to start boost servo at 3000 rpm it's like a 2 stroke power band I luv it awsome mod!!!

That sure is 1 nice XS!!! I've had mine for 18 years and I won't part with it!!

Attachments

• myxs11.jpg
    myxs11.jpg
    118.6 KB
G'day mate! Sweeeet XS. My first bike was an XS250, and I still love the XS11's.
If you get your vmax as sweet as your XS, you will have many a friend here.
I can't wait to see your post after you have sampled v-boost!

G'day mate! Sweeeet XS. My first bike was an XS250, and I still love the XS11's.
If you get your vmax as sweet as your XS, you will have many a friend here.
I can't wait to see your post after you have sampled v-boost!
Bike coming in less than 48 hours. I'm hoping it's as good as the pix and description. This reminds me of the countdown to Christmas when I was a boy. I've not felt like that for decades.

Re condition.... the XS1100 is 30 years old. The V-Max is 12, so I'm hoping it won't be in a bad state. It doesn't look it from the photos but they're deceiving sometimes.

I googled V-Max and, on my travels, found this...... a warning perhaps! :) Looking at these video clips, I'm amazed at how easily some of the flips etc occur.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMQxuy-zpEA&feature=related

I think I will be proceeding with great caution re V-Boost etc etc. I'm wondering how it compares to an XS1100 with 90bhp jets on it. I managed that fine but they are well-known for not wheelie-ing.

That sure is 1 nice XS!!! I've had mine for 18 years and I won't part with it!!
That's a nice bike in great condition! I wish I could have kept the XS but I'd never use two bikes (certainly not at the same time...). I end up neglecting one of them. So, it's gone to an adoring, doting new owner..........

Back