See behind you thingy.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look great :) Little bit bigger than usual bar end type.
Please give us feedback as soon as you can :)

Well, I can report ont eh quality and fit, but there is 8" of snow and it's 11 degrees out, so it'll be a while :damn angry:
I like the bigger ones, thats why i went with them.

Well, I can report ont eh quality and fit, but there is 8" of snow and it's 11 degrees out, so it'll be a while :damn angry:
I like the bigger ones, thats why i went with them.

haha too bad. Here the summer is starting, so i have just to worry about wearing my leather jacket :)

But If you have pics of the mirrors mounted please share.
I guess you're one of the first one who ordered those :)

btw my koso mirrors are starting to show the same signs of weakness. I will check if I can do something without glue. But bad sign ...

Try a bar end mirror and you'll wonder why you waited so long to. IMO they give the best rear viability. No shoulders or passengers to get in the way of them. Plus it gets rid of the dumbo ear look. lol

Chris

Try a bar end mirror and you'll wonder why you waited so long to. IMO they give the best rear viability. No shoulders or passengers to get in the way of them. Plus it gets rid of the dumbo ear look. lol

Chris

takes a bit to get used to the depth perception change tho

I just like the fact that you posted "See behind you thingy".

That's cool. :clapping:

Chris
I guess I might try a bar end I been wondering about them for a while & since I am finally getting around to painting my bike I should go ahead & change some other stuff.

I guess I might try a bar end I been wondering about them for a while & since I am finally getting around to painting my bike I should go ahead & change some other stuff.

In IA you only need a left mirror to be legal so I ordered a CRG end mirror and LOVE it.

A lot of sport bike guys run them as well.

Chris

Latest posts

Back