Thunder 2013 - Will You Be There?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not looking good for me either, just not gonna have the funds...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Wish i could. Being new here I would like to meet you guys. Will be in Michigan that week/weekend visiting the ole lady's grandma and attending a wedding. What she dont know is, that were heading home and Sunday and will be "kinda" passing by you all on the way home. If time permits, might be able to swing by and at least check out some bikes and say hey.

I prolly should'nt go being as I have no idea if or where I'll be working, but Screw it I need a break, I'll be there, fourth year in a row. I need to move some MAXRELAXER's So I'll have a couple trial sets of GEN II HWB's as well as a couple MAXGASSER's.
if any of you guys going on the rouge ride would like to try Either product let me know sometime thursday (6-20) and we'll make it happen.

I prolly should'nt go being as I have no idea if or where I'll be working, but Screw it I need a break, I'll be there, fourth year in a row. I need to move some MAXRELAXER's So I'll have a couple trial sets of GEN II HWB's as well as a couple MAXGASSER's.
if any of you guys going on the rouge ride would like to try Either product let me know sometime thursday (6-20) and we'll make it happen.
I'm glad your going to make it Rick! It will be good to finally meet Percy and her tire shredding ways!
I had a issue with a project at work that was going to prevent me from being there on Monday. Luckily for me our vendors cannot get all of the parts for the UCS chassis here on time so the whole Virtualization project is being put on hold for 2-3 weeks until they can have the parts here and the install team. A big sigh of relief for me! :punk:

Glad to see you guys can make it Brian and Rick. Rick i will try that seat out. I will be riding 300 miles on my stock seat on thursday so i should be able to tell how great your seat is.

Todd maybe rick will let you try it out on sammys ride.

Todd are you going to thunder?

If so there will be a MAXGASSER for you to try too, I'm bringing a couple . And a couple sets of MAXRELAXERS for the Gen II guys to try!

Hello All!.

Although I'm not a VMAX owner, I do have a V4 1994 Honda Magna and I am an active member at V4MB (V4 Muscle Bike) forums.

Anyway, DMAN999 referred me to come over here as I am looking to go to this event BUT I'm looking to either ride down with someone / others OR maybe hitch a ride with someone & their trailer.

SO..., if there are any Canadians coming from the Toronto area (or where-ever) passing through Niagara that are leaving either Thursday night after work (assuming trailer) or Friday morning (either Trailer or riding down), and wouldn't mind some company, I'd sure like to hook-up with you.

This request / offer also works for any Americans in the Niagara Falls / Buffalo NY or surrounding area that are going. I could meet you somewhere and we could cruise down together (ride or trailer).

Look forward to going (hopefully). Email, PM or reply if interested.
THANKS!:punk:

I know it might be further than what you want a ride But we will be leaving Adrian Michigan Thursday morning And you are welcome to ride with us You could ride to Adrian Wednesday morning And grab a hotel room If I can find the time I might even meet up with you in Port Huron And guide you into Adrian Michigan That's where I live So far we have 3 in our group

Thanks & I really appreciate the offer, but I am trying take as little time off work as possible (leaving Wed morning is too early for me). And yes, you are kinda about 4 hrs in the wrong direction, LOL!!! CHEERS & hope to see you there anyway!

I know it might be further than what you want a ride But we will be leaving Adrian Michigan Thursday morning And you are welcome to ride with us You could ride to Adrian Wednesday morning And grab a hotel room If I can find the time I might even meet up with you in Port Huron And guide you into Adrian Michigan That's where I live So far we have 3 in our group

Now that we're getting close......who from my area is heading down that might want to caravan with me? The wife & I are trailering and leaving early Thurs morning.

Rick, I believe your leaving Wednesday?
Steve?
Mark?
Garrett?
Anyone else?

LAST CHANCE DANNY!!!!!!

I have an extra spot on my trailer for anyone.....

Otherwise i'll see all you other guys I expect Thursday afternoon.......

Thanks & I really appreciate the offer, but I am trying take as little time off work as possible (leaving Wed morning is too early for me). And yes, you are kinda about 4 hrs in the wrong direction, LOL!!! CHEERS & hope to see you there anyway!

I'm from outside buffalo but not sure if I'm riding or driving. Plus finding a trailer lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm from outside buffalo but not sure if I'm riding or driving. Plus finding a trailer lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Cool. Well keep in touch / me in mind. I wanted to try and ride it personally, but I do have a 4' x 8' utility trailer (with 3' sides) that will hold my bike (only) if I really wanted to drive / tow it alone..., But you know... :biglaugh:

Now that we're getting close......who from my area is heading down that might want to caravan with me? The wife & I are trailering and leaving early Thurs morning.

Steve?
Mark?
Garrett?
Anyone else?

LAST CHANCE DANNY!!!!!!

You are correct , I will be leaving Wednesday morning and hope to arrive by dinner time, its bout an 8 hour drive for me.

Steve?
Mark?
Garrett?
Anyone else?

LAST CHANCE DANNY!!!!!!

wish i could brotha!

Back