Turbinator??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicineman843

Reaction score
I was looking at Planetvmax.com and the turbinator caught my eye... I want one does anyone know when this might be up for sale??? I was also looking at the Vgas as well. I don't want a blower... either turbo or vgas... Any advice on what i should be looking out for? I have an 86 vmax 24,000 miles, 4 k/n filters, full kerker exhaust, and the v boost was removed. I'm just trying to get the most bang for my buck... This wouldn't be a track bike, just a badass daily driver....

Turbo or big bore. Neither are cheap. Don't waste your time on the flatslides. In fact, in the very near future we may have big bore OEM carbs available. They are just about to the testing phase. First set is done and in very good hands to do the on bike testing (along with dyno testing).

Sean

Sean you are the TITS!!!! Always wonderful to hear from this guy... Well thank you for saving me about 2000 bucks. I'm very intrested in these Big bore OEM carbs... So they will replace the stock carbs... will the K/N filter set still work with these new carbs or how does that work? Will they be sold through your site? About how long til they might be ready?

These ARE the stock carbs that have been bored out to 38mm. So everything you currently have will still fit with only some jetting changes needed. I didn't take a picture before I sent them off to be bike tested (to an area with much better weather lol).

Hopefully we will know something in this next month and can move forward with offering these for sale.

Sean

Flatslides aren't inherently bad. They just use a ton more fuel, hard to give good filtration, and once you do get a filter don't really give any gain in power.

Sean

These ARE the stock carbs that have been bored out to 38mm. So everything you currently have will still fit with only some jetting changes needed. I didn't take a picture before I sent them off to be bike tested (to an area with much better weather lol).

Hopefully we will know something in this next month and can move forward with offering these for sale.

Sean

Thats awesome to hear! Well you have your first customer right here! If you would please keep me posted on the status... They sound like exactly what i need....:punk::clapping::eusa_dance:

p.s What do you know about Barnett CONVERSION CLUTCH SPRING KIT?? Worth my time??

about 20% more holding power. Ok for normal driving and some mild sport running. Do the DD modification for optimum strength (though it does take more grip!). Keep watch the forum and facebook for updates.

Sean

Incredible Sean, I cannot wait to the see the release of that thing.
It might become a really big hit.
Will it be something to combine with a specific muscle kit ?

Latest posts

Back