whats the best headlight and gauge light set up

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2fear I want to get with the Michigan boyz and go to are high speed playground and make alot of vidio for the Vmax forum. You all know the long smooth road im talking about. Maybe on the way back we can try and catch vidio of my bright speedo light in the dark at a vary high speed.

I order 6 of the 74-xhp3 from super bright leds. Thanks for all the help finding them.

I order 6 of the 74-xhp3 from super bright leds. Thanks for all the help finding them.

when you put them in remember that they are "polarized" meaning you have a 50/50 chance of popping them into the bulb housings with the correct orientation. also you may find that a bulb housing won't hold onto your new superbrights--just give the housing a gentle squeeze to tighten it up. you're gonna love them man! :eusa_dance: which color, or colors? and why 6, just in case, or for somewhere else? if different colors, which are going where?

I went with green ninjaneer. Just had to be different. Just in case and if all go's well im sure i can find a place for the other two. Like under the radiator cover with a switch to turn on at night? Thanks for the help. At night it will be a vary loud and bright G-U-F-O.

Back