When is " brownie run 2010 " ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Social Group already exists.......

Just waiting for folks to join!!!!!!!:clapping:

DAN , IS IT STILL "OK" IF I COME-UP ON THURSDAY JANUARY 21ST & LEAVE ON MONDAY MAY 31ST ? ... :confused2::biglaugh:

I LIKE YOUR FIRST IDEA BETTER TIMMY....COME UP JANUARY 21ST AND STAY TILL DECEMBER 24TH....THAT WAY YOU'LL STILL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS!! :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
YOU MIGHT SHIT IF I TAKE YOU UP ON THAT ! ( AND I'M WORKING ON IT ) ...:rofl_200:... ACTUALLY , MY SON WILL BE WITH ME SO IN THAT CASE I NEVER HAVE TO LEAVE ! ... :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Joined the social group today!!! Will be there for sure! Hoping that I can have a bunch of you come to the Ontario Spring IceBreaker a couple of weeks after!!

ahhh... The brownie run........Would not miss this event for anything...:worthy:
Dan hosts one of the best....Dan can I get you to pour an extra Pad for me and the bike...I will be your lawn boy...Timmy has got the pool boy position right:biglaugh:

Think fire wood splitter operator/manual labor is still open right Dan??? I'll just sleep on the bike lift, might have to keep it close to the ground dont want to roll off lol.

ahhh... The brownie run........Would not miss this event for anything...:worthy:
Dan hosts one of the best....Dan can I get you to pour an extra Pad for me and the bike...I will be your lawn boy...Timmy has got the pool boy position right:biglaugh:
" POOL BOY " .... MAN I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT ! ...:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::rofl_200::punk:

I am planning on being there, I put in a vacation request for the Wed "before" to the Wed "after". It's going to be a 3 day trip (one way) for me. Home to Flint(sisters), then thru S. Ontario to western NY(motel), then onto the motel near Danny's. The trip back I may push from Danny's to sister's house run, so I can then enjoy a scenic run home.
Unless a certain guru decides to come then I will meet him and run with him from the Toledo area E on 80. Got that venture pumpkin ready to go yet Mr. Guru?:biglaugh:

I am planning on being there, I put in a vacation request for the Wed "before" to the Wed "after". It's going to be a 3 day trip (one way) for me. Home to Flint(sisters), then thru S. Ontario to western NY(motel), then onto the motel near Danny's. The trip back I may push from Danny's to sister's house run, so I can then enjoy a scenic run home.
Unless a certain guru decides to come then I will meet him and run with him from the Toledo area E on 80. Got that venture pumpkin ready to go yet Mr. Guru?:biglaugh:
might have join in from quebec, can easily head west to ontario then south :punk: or meet up in NY state, what ever.

might have join in from quebec, can easily head west to ontario then south :punk: or meet up in NY state, what ever.

R, think Kaboom is heading south on I-81 and hooking up with the other guys around Syracuse....you could cross at Rooseveltown, put you right next to Massena....ya think? :confused2:

Pool boy, lawn guy, firewood splitter....you guys got it all wrong!!! We goan PARTY, RIDE, then PARTY some more!!! In that order!

Won't be no work happening during the Brownie Run!!! Well....maybe a steering head bearing adjust or two, prolly the odd compression test.....that's it!! :clapping::punk::clapping:

oh ya for sure that might work.
as for the work, that was for another day dan not during the party fest hahahaha.
And well finally got my first light taste at the steering wobble at 45. Sooo might have to pull that apart in early spring, thinking of checking the bearings and races in case i gotta chg them/grease them. what you think? or just tighten it up??? 24000 or so miles on V2.....

is this were the new carb chains come in handy??? i got the old style?

oh ya for sure that might work.
as for the work, that was for another day dan not during the party fest hahahaha.
And well finally got my first light taste at the steering wobble at 45. Sooo might have to pull that apart in early spring, thinking of checking the bearings and races in case i gotta chg them/grease them. what you think? or just tighten it up??? 24000 or so miles on V2.....

is this were the new carb chains come in handy??? i got the old style?

NO carb chains until you fix that wobble........

Otherwise you'll take to the air like a FRISBEE!!!!!!!:eusa_dance:
:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back