air shifter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shawn kloker said:
How many would be interested in a good inexpensive air shifter kit?

I would, if it works flawlessly , how does it work? does it use compressed air to shift? what is the price?
________
herbal vaporizers

Last edited:
Ibrahim,These air shifters are from a local guy that I met that has a dragbike shop.He races FJ 1200's.I have seen them but haven't put one on my bike yet.I plan on doing it soon though.He has my drag bike now modifying the frame for me and possibly the brakes.I never knew he was there till about a week ago.He builds custome chassis,motors,heads,Does it all.I am very glad that I found him.He had to show me last night was I was doing wrong with mine.I couldn't warm the tire and launch right,It kept hopping badly on me.

He wants $240 for the air shifter kit and $50 for a nice little on board compressor.I also will just give his contact info to whoever is interested.I am not going to be a middle man in any way.

I can't wait to get my vmax heads up there this winter.I have also seen some of his head porting abilities.Mine is ready,porting and new valve springs then possibly nitrous wich he sells also.Nice power coating too.

Im personally not interested, but I might know some local guys that are

Back