Fall 2012 VBoost

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
This past week the Fall 2012 VBoost mailing went out. Members keep an eye out for yours in the mail.

Got mine, I'm Shooting for the spring cover !
Oh yeah, seems like much better quality then in the past!

Got mine, I'm Shooting for the spring cover !
Oh yeah, seems like much better quality then in the past!

We have a new printer, who just so happens to be a Vmaxxer, VMOA Regional Director, and a member here, who has given us a great deal on the printing AND printed the magazine on higher quality paper etc. Thanks Paul for stepping up!!!

And thanks to Steve Jasse for signing a new contract to be our editor and for working with Paul to produce a high quality magazine!! 40 pages this issue!!!

Now, let's all SUBMIT something to the magazine! A magazine is only as good as the articles it contains... I've read some good stuff here on the forum over the past years - I'm sure there's enough writing talent here to make this mag even better. Steve's doing WAY more than his share here. 'Bout time we helped him out a bit!

I'm sure I could contribute something in that dept. Just at a loss for topics really. Open to suggestions on what you guys would want to see covered.

Not sure that this is the right place but its pretty close,since this pic did come from a VMOA event.

Did anyone ever figure out what these guys wanted:confused2:? was it those EAST side , WEST side guys? I was up stairs and missed all the commotion

Attachments

• 2012-06-22_21-58-55_856.jpg
    2012-06-22_21-58-55_856.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 45
I think it was somthing about donuts in the parking lot.............:rofl_200:...............Boy were they disapointed when they found out it wasn't the edible kind!.................Tom.

Not sure that this is the right place but its pretty close,since this pic did come from a VMOA event.

Did anyone ever figure out what these guys wanted:confused2:? was it those EAST side , WEST side guys? I was up stairs and missed all the commotion

Ahhh, Johnny Law at yet another infamous VMOA event "Thunder in the Valley 2012". This brought back the good ole times this year for sure. I think we are on to something good here since I think this past year brought back the spirit of the good times and made it even better!!!

I cant wait until next year to see what is in store for us there......

Its almost time to get the Thunder committee organized and a new leader to spearhead this event!

Hey Rick, when we gonna start planning the 2013 Thunder event?.............:punk:................Tom.

Got mine today, Tom I have some Ideas but the only cop that gets an invite is the one from Canada that was there last year!

Got mine today, Tom I have some Ideas but the only cop that gets an invite is the one from Canada that was there last year!
There may be more than one police officer from Canada that regulararly attends VMOA's Thunder event, but I will not out him, he will have to do that himself! He's a great guy btw!:thumbs up::thumbs up:

The one Im talking about is a great guy too,(as Im sure they all are, hell if you ride a max you gotta be alright )saved us alot of hassles!

Got mine today. It's going to get well read the next several trips to the can.

Doesn't seem there are any big Illinois events, maybe this year I'll crash the Indiana party.

Wow Rick,

Does this mean your stepping up to lead the Thunder Planning Committee? The VMOA is looking for people to plan up Thunder 2013 and oversee it! Not sure who all will be involved, but I did just post the dates up on the VMOA event calendar! Always the need for new people to step up and give fresh ideas to the planning and overseeing the event.

hmmmm? never been much of a planner,may be interested in co planning

Back