Gen 2 carb stacks

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedi-

Reaction score
Made these for Mr Morley.
Damn gen 2 need 8 of these suckers, what a PITA lol.:bang head:

Attachments

• 018 (Large).jpg
    018 (Large).jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 022 (Large).jpg
    022 (Large).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 72
Price on a set of 8?

Can a set of SS sink strainers be made to fit the bottoms in these as I've seen others do? Those others look awesome with the SS strainers installed with some Scotch brand green material sandwiched underneith to form the look of having air filters in there.

I'm sure jedi can make fillers for these like the others he makes for me. I am not sure on a cost yet. This first set is a prize from the Thunder and he's been patiently waiting. I am sure we'll get a few sets to sell at the same time.

Sean

Pics on A bike would be nice too.................................maybe on a red one! lol

Pics on A bike would be nice too.................................maybe on a red one! lol

It will be a Red one Rick... cause I'm the lucky guy that won the set that Sean Morley graciously offered at Thunder ! :punk:

Will be sending pics to Sean and posting them here once I get them get mounted. Sean / Jedi, they look FANTASTIC !

I know it's been a long time coming but as you can see I think they will be pretty sweet!

jedi fabs soooooo many sweets. so many in fact i've forgotten what. jedi, i'd love to see ALL of what you've done. it be neat if you posted pics of your creations in a "user mod" thread.

Well, got an early Xmas present :newyear0: from Santa Sean last week ! :banana:

Was able to get into the cold garage to attach them on my Red Gen2 to see how they look and get some :pics: . First one is before, rest are pics of the stacks from different angles (best I could do for now). I like em !! :thumbs up:
Jedi... excellent work ! I give them a :ten_out_of_ten:
Thanks again Sean !

( FYI, the highway bars in the pics are the MaxRelaxers that Rick Poirier- TwistedMax has developed. )

Attachments

• 0stacks.jpg
    0stacks.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 1stacks.jpg
    1stacks.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 30
  • 2stacks.jpg
    2stacks.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 3stacks.jpg
    3stacks.jpg