I'm Looking for an all stainless exhaust for Gen 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tm01max

Reaction score
Hi,
I have an all stock 01 Max and I'm looking into a header for it. I want an all stainless system if I can find one, but having trouble finding one. I like the looks of the UFO 4-2 which has ss mufflers, but ceramic coated pipes. Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding what I'm looking for?

tm01max

Hi,
I have an all stock 01 Max and I'm looking into a header for it. I want an all stainless system if I can find one, but having trouble finding one. I like the looks of the UFO 4-2 which has ss mufflers, but ceramic coated pipes. Can anyone point me in the right direction to finding what I'm looking for?

tm01max

Mark's pipes. He can be a chore to get a hold of, but those who run his setup love it. Besides he'll work with you about what you want.
4-2, 4-1, stepped, what ever you want. he can make it for you.

Marks or Holeshot are both stainless AND their both good people! See the Vmf links tab for info on them.

Sent from my iPad using special algorithms and data nodes.

Another vote for Mark's, I called and talked to him yesterday and he's a super nice guy plus his exhaust price is right in line with everything else but its stainless. I wasn't gonna retire my Kerker this soon but this coming winter I'm going to extend & brace my swingarm so I kinda need the exhaust I'm planning to run on there so I can measure clearance so I was just looking at prices but he still was a great guy to talk to even though I wasn't ready to buy quite yet.

you can talk also to Sean Morley (one2dmax is his nickname here in this forum), he has and used setup's and also he sell's new setup of kerker in a discount price for us. i would choose between Kerker and Marks

My Mark's cans are aluminum and the pipes are stainless...not sure if he offers ss cans or not....course, the look is the same and the alum. cans will polish to a very shiny finish if that's what you're looking for.

I got to drive out to meet Mark and pick up my system, and he`s a great person to deal with and his prices are good too.
his shop is very clean and well equiped to do just about anything!! :eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
I love my system and the intimidating sound is very cool.
<<Dave>>:punk:

Back