I've got 18"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tothemax93

Reaction score
And they're calling for another 9" inches overnight. Lake effect at it's finest. I guess I finally have to switch the Max and the snow blower.:bang head:

When you give it to her 1" at a time it's no wonder it's not doing any good! LOL!

And they're calling for another 9" inches overnight. Lake effect at it's finest. I guess I finally have to switch the Max and the snow blower.:bang head:

Lucky you.....we've barely seen a flury here............it'll be another green Christmas at this rate....

That 'Lake Effect' snow is just WAY over the top!! Legendary snowfall amounts like 7' in Buffalo NY, 10' + in Redfield NY....crazy stuff!

Don't really want that but a nice 2 footer with a brisk 40 mph NE breeze would be nice, wouldn't it?

Just to drive the mosquitos away!! :hihi:

1-4 today and another inch tomorrow... Boo! Good thing I installed my snow tires/wheels last Saturday! None too soon!

Chris
hoping you enjoy that additional 9"

i think its time to put the vmax away. too cold by the time i get outa work @ 6. at least commuted one day in december tho!

Yeah, this is the time of year when you guys out there get beat up and we don't see much, but in a few weeks when the temps stabilize it will start blowing over you and beating up us.
I put on the winter wheels and traded the lawnmower for the snowblower the other day.:sad2:

Yeah I did the same with my mower and snow blower. Last year I tore my carb and intake off of it, put all new parts in the carb and new gaskets and MAN does it start easy now. After I did all that I decided to see if I could find a starter for it. It was setup at the factory for one so I thought I may get lucky... So I got of CL and NO SHIT I found one 40 miles from my house for 50 bucks. He shipped it, I installed it, and now I have electric start. The hardest start of the year is the first one, but not this year. Plugged it into the wall and BAM! Popped right off after a few seconds of cranking. I also replaced the tank 6 years ago as well... It got brittle and broke...

Oh and mine's a 32 year old John Deere 832... Hard to believe I found a starter that worked! lol

Some VERY crappy cell pics of my achievement. Sorry but this was HUGE for me. Have you ever been out at 5 in the morning in 10? weather trying to get an engine to start by pulling on it 30 or 40 times? UGH! :bang head: What's funny is after my carb rework, it would literally start after 2 pulls of the string... Nothing like a well tuned engine...

Attachments

• IMG_0644.jpg
    IMG_0644.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0645.jpg
    IMG_0645.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0646.jpg
    IMG_0646.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 8
We just got a dusting overnight. I took a few pic for the arizona/ florida guys.

Picture007.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture005.jpg

wow. nuts. don't miss CNY. my dog woudl LOVE that tho, he'd be going nuts

All the snow wears him out fast. He can't walk through. He has to bound after the ball. Dogs do seem to love the snow:eusa_dance:. At least manly dogs do.:rofl_200:

My Golden likes the snow as long as I keep his paw hair trimmed. If I don't he gets snow balls between his pads which I'm sure don't feel great.

Back