Moving on

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taavinen

Reaction score
Just wanted to send out a big thanks to all those who gave me a hand with the ongoing problems i had with my '92 Max. It seemed to be a bike that had unfortunately sat for too long without use :bang head:
Due to the ongoing problems i took it back to the bike shop i bought it from and purchased a 2006 GSX1400.

Ride safe!

Just wanted to send out a big thanks to all those who gave me a hand with the ongoing problems i had with my '92 Max. It seemed to be a bike that had unfortunately sat for too long without use :bang head:
Due to the ongoing problems i took it back to the bike shop i bought it from and purchased a 2006 GSX1400.

Ride safe!
Sorry to see you go, but that GSX1400 is one bad azz machine! Enjoy your new ride, and be safe as well.

From Vmax to Hyabusa, well isn't that a downgrade :( Good luck, ride safe

Ya enjoy the new ride! You prolly did the right thing - any bike that has sat way too long is going to be a bitch to make run right.

Good luck with your new ride. Some rides are cursed! Wouldn't take much money to add a clean vmax to your collection.

Yankee

Isn't the GSX1400 a standard style bike that is not available in the US? Don't believe it is a Hayabusa or a sport bike.

Cheers guys. I need this as a daily commuter. Will look at a more recent Max, probably round 2007 in the near future. This one just had too many problems. NOTHING says muscle like a vmax i reckon.
I am selling my muscle car next year, my wife reckons i should by a new vmax with the cash :D
As for the GSX, it is a real arm stretcher to ride. The Torque on it is awesome

Cheers guys. I need this as a daily commuter. Will look at a more recent Max, probably round 2007 in the near future. This one just had too many problems. NOTHING says muscle like a vmax i reckon.
I am selling my muscle car next year, my wife reckons i should by a new vmax with the cash :D
As for the GSX, it is a real arm stretcher to ride. The Torque on it is awesome

i'd LOVE to see some pics of the new bike..

Just because you're Max-free (for the moment) doesn't mean you have to go. Still a good community to hang out on. Good luck with the new ride, though!

I'm with ya I seem to have gotten one that is cursed as well and it can be very frustrating but I just can't give up the dream. Be safe
Later
Duke

Ya enjoy the new ride! You prolly did the right thing - any bike that has sat way too long is going to be a bitch to make run right.

:eusa_snooty:

He will be back.:nyah nyah:

LOL Guys. Yeh i will be back, but why leave?!
Here are some pics as requested. It has a staintune muffler, crash knobs, radiator and tank protectors etc:

IMG_0002.jpg

IMG_0001-3.jpg

Back