New Megasquirt version

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need 85-89 sensors? They are a dual pickup design. I have a few good spares but I don't think I have any that I know are bad. Still, I would gladly send you whatever you needed. The stators/flywheels are the same physical dimensions and only differ in the protrusions that are for the pickups. The venture flywheels are also the same but much heavier. We discussed making a toothed ring and machining the back of the flywheel to press it on to much like pressing on a gear onto a car manual flywheel.

As noted I have a few different kinds of setups that were made before me but acquired by me loaned out. I have a lot of it with Gary (TurboVmax) for him to look at. But, I can't get in touch with him at the moment. If anyone wants to ask him to either get with me or get an email from me to get the OK we can move forward with it. Fargo would like to have those units and I was even thinking about letting Tim (VmaxGuru) have a look at the stuff (I am not an electrican).

If you can get it to work I wanted to try and maybe do a 2 barrel T/B like seen on many cars. I have a supercharger setup i want to switch over and it would be a bolt on deal.

Sean

You need 85-89 sensors? They are a dual pickup design. I have a few good spares but I don't think I have any that I know are bad. Still, I would gladly send you whatever you needed. The stators/flywheels are the same physical dimensions and only differ in the protrusions that are for the pickups. The venture flywheels are also the same but much heavier. We discussed making a toothed ring and machining the back of the flywheel to press it on to much like pressing on a gear onto a car manual flywheel.

As noted I have a few different kinds of setups that were made before me but acquired by me loaned out. I have a lot of it with Gary (TurboVmax) for him to look at. But, I can't get in touch with him at the moment. If anyone wants to ask him to either get with me or get an email from me to get the OK we can move forward with it. Fargo would like to have those units and I was even thinking about letting Tim (VmaxGuru) have a look at the stuff (I am not an electrican).

If you can get it to work I wanted to try and maybe do a 2 barrel T/B like seen on many cars. I have a supercharger setup i want to switch over and it would be a bolt on deal.

Sean
Yes as you can see that you have:) if only to photograph:) but it's not entirely accurate:)
I do not even know how to properly do so. the easiest way-tie to the flywheel pulley. this is the easiest and fastest way, but not the right one.
right-hand wheel and the mill running tap new teeth. so correctly. native sensor can be a bit lower. but I'm not quite sure how it looks. and then-profrezerovat teeth on the flywheel, though correct, but it is difficult to repeat. therefore needs to be done with a pulley bolted. so then everyone could do that. even at the knee.:)

On the turbo setup that Gary is making is he planning to machine the intakes to accept fuel injectors in case someone wants to try fuel injection in the future?

On the turbo setup that Gary is making is he planning to machine the intakes to accept fuel injectors in case someone wants to try fuel injection in the future?

If I understand correctly, you do not need. need to check first on the atmospheric engine. on the turbo, if something goes wrong, the first breaks the barriers between the rings, then there will be a hole in the piston ... and it will be reported only when the crank out will come out. on the turbo engine is going under load for 2 - 3 seconds, even have time to understand nothing. moreover, I personally do not quite understand how it will be determined by the presence of detonation. it has its own system, I made her not very well acquainted. very dangerous.
:confused2:

everything. enough for today, we already 12 o'clock at night. 6 hours to get up for work:) until tomorrow to everyone. By the way, how do you winter? have all rode on a sled and the kids all ride? :) :)

one can say differently? my translator translates, so that you can go mad:)

A man named Gary is fabricating custom Turbo setups for the vmax. I was asking if anyone knew if Gary planned to machine the intakes to accept fuel injectors. If he is then anyone that plans to purchase the Turbo kit will not have to worry about purchasing or fabricating another custom set of intakes to run EFI.

Hope this makes sense.

A man named Gary is fabricating custom Turbo setups for the vmax. I was asking if anyone knew if Gary planned to machine the intakes to accept fuel injectors. If he is then anyone that plans to purchase the Turbo kit will not have to worry about purchasing or fabricating another custom set of intakes to run EFI.

Hope this makes sense.
thanks for the concern:) translators that thing !!!!! I've read that I wrote, you can just go straight to the ward number 6 (madhouse), because
.... In general, after the translator I do not always understand what I wrote .... and when other people write, quite a dark forest:) but after 2-3 it becomes less clear:) thanks again.

Sean,
I need a bad one so I can reuse its bracket.
Im gonna install new sensor on that piece.

I would like to design it just like fabio/luca.
The setup that retains the stock pickup so You can always run it stock.

I just find a good sensor, with Schultz.
So we have a designed crank sensoring.

I also have a cams cover and I will weld a bung/bracket for home cam sensor.
Just like Gary did, thats the best way so no need to design another.

I will be using gsxr 1000 tb's for the beggining, 42mm ID.
Theoreticly perfect.

If that will work we can design a any TB You will want.

No dont send me anything for now.
I need some time, also I need to see how many people will intrested.
If its stays like this Im afraid that we will discuss it futhermore in privacy.

I still feel like a dickhead that I didnt send You that carbs yet.
Im not a realible partner anymore, Im afraid that my time lagging will remains a little longer then I tought.
I have them packed from a long time...Im just out of funds and time...sorry.

Sean

Here's some of the parts I had sent Gary. I think it would work for the pickup but it would stick out from the Stator side.

Attachments

• Assembled Ignition System.jpg
    Assembled Ignition System.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Disassembled Ignition System.jpg
    Disassembled Ignition System.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 20
  • Dyna 2000.jpg
    Dyna 2000.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Ignition Components.jpg
    Ignition Components.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 20
  • Misc Adapters.jpg
    Misc Adapters.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 20
Here's some of the parts I had sent Gary. I think it would work for the pickup but it would stick out from the Stator side.

Yeah, I saw those.
Intresting what used to run with this :ummm:

I decieded that i will use 36-1 flywheel/disc and this sensor
or this one.

The flywheel will looks similar to fabio/luca design.
fabioluca361.jpg

Flywheel designing started already.

Sean, do you have a no.7 starter clutch outer race and good vernier caliper on hand?
I need the OD mesurment.

STARTER_CLUTCH.Gif

Last edited:
Sean, do you have a no.7 starter clutch outer race and good vernier caliper on hand?
I need the OD mesurment.

need to ring or the diameter? and thickness?

by sensors. need to look with a resistance of about 600-1000 ohms. in all road just such resistance. of it will depend on the output voltage. internal resistance skvirta accommodates the sensor resistance of 800 ohms. will be less interference and higher napryazhenie.pri increased frequency of the sensor with greater resistance will be too much stress and a lot of noise. increase induced drag ... must seek to 600-1000 ohms
and the length of the almost-60mm is not too much you?

yet. width of the tooth should be smaller. commensurate with the width of the sensor. that is, we would get that big pass, and the tooth (lip) is narrow. thickness of the ring 4-5-6 mm (at skvirtovskomu manual a 3 mm). and the depth of the slots should be greater. and desirable, and the flywheel cut to the flywheel does not affect the sensor, not smoothed ripple. although I could be wrong:)

need to ring or the diameter? and thickness?
I need the outside diameter of part 7, very precisley.

шульц.; said:
by sensors. need to look with a resistance of about 600-1000 ohms. in all road just such resistance. of it will depend on the output voltage. internal resistance skvirta accommodates the sensor resistance of 800 ohms. will be less interference and higher napryazhenie.pri increased frequency of the sensor with greater resistance will be too much stress and a lot of noise. increase induced drag ... must seek to 600-1000 ohms
and the length of the almost-60mm is not too much you?

yet. width of the tooth should be smaller. commensurate with the width of the sensor. that is, we would get that big pass, and the tooth (lip) is narrow. thickness of the ring 4-5-6 mm (at skvirtovskomu manual a 3 mm). and the depth of the slots should be greater. and desirable, and the flywheel cut to the flywheel does not affect the sensor, not smoothed ripple. although I could be wrong:)

http://www.autoctrls.com/acatalog/catpg23.pdf

There're many of them.
Basicly 2 types, general purpose and high sensivity.

class. only need to check that the bolts are not limited and have not had the opportunity to catch a stray gear starter (well at that, which is fastened to the overrunning clutch):)

Back