New Megasquirt version

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have such dimensions turned out. in mm
Cool. Thank You for the mesurments. It will save me a lot of time.
Now I can tell that flywheels were slightly diffrent beteween old and new type.
My mesurments from pre 90 flywheel are slightly diffren.

I will set those mesurments!

We just need to specify the tooth shape.

Question: what tooth shape will be the best ?

-round, just like in the drawning above
-symmetrical triangle
-non symmetrical triangle

Just like here, in those pics.
Look at the BEST TOOTH SHAPE.

VR_teeth_matched.jpg

VR_teeth_mismatched.jpg

best_tooth.gif

Sean, thank you very much. I'm sorry that I have such a distracting and annoying:) but I'm not one else to ask. Thanks again:) thanks for the sensor and a separate thank you for your patience during the consultations. I'm such a sheep, even for myself, I can not explain, patience on a sheep is not

Send me a DXF and I can have them quoted here in the US... you can probably get them cheaper there, but I have a buddy who runs a laser cutter and he can cut 1/2" steel or 1/4" aluminum.

Jeff

Send me a DXF ....

Jeff
:rocket bike:
it very well. deal more often than not in value. difference is there in the 5-10 dollars is not principled. well when there is choice ... the place of manufacture, price, materials, and so on. of course you need to know approximately how much will it cost and how it looks. maybe someone else wants to:)

Send me a DXF and I can have them quoted here in the US... you can probably get them cheaper there, but I have a buddy who runs a laser cutter and he can cut 1/2" steel or 1/4" aluminum.

Jeff

I can send You a CAD file anytime Jeff. Just email me and I will find if i can export a DXF from Alibre Design :ummm:

We can probably do one now too. If you simply need a prototype that would work well. For production the lazer stuff Jeff can get done might be even better though I would think it would require some final machine work (lazers tend to slope the edges of the part). Maybe not?

Sean

Sean

yes there is a special accuracy is not needed. importantly, that imbalance was not special. and on the teeth, where sensors are working on specifications with a gap of 5 mm. we will be working with a gap of 0,5-0,8 mm. special role of the 0,02-0,03 not playing. cone is not very much to interfere. the key is inside diameter, so do not chat and beat. but, again, with or without a cone is not very important.

I think so:):ummm:

We can probably do one now too. If you simply need a prototype that would work well. For production the lazer stuff Jeff can get done might be even better though I would think it would require some final machine work (lazers tend to slope the edges of the part). Maybe not?

Sean

Sean,
I will need to final machine the OD and ID on lathe.
Like Alex mentioned sensors do not require the perfect surface at the teeths
but I need to make sure about the ID tolerance.

Laser tolerance is about 0,1 mm or so. Good laser.
I have a ready CAD file to go and I just got bargain deal on making them, from one friendly shop.
Talk about couple bucks :)

yes there is a special accuracy is not needed. importantly, that imbalance was not special. and on the teeth, where sensors are working on specifications with a gap of 5 mm. we will be working with a gap of 0,5-0,8 mm. special role of the 0,02-0,03 not playing. cone is not very much to interfere. the key is inside diameter, so do not chat and beat. but, again, with or without a cone is not very important.

I think so:):ummm:

But You will need to balance your flywheel with 36-1 wheel couse you want a 7mm thick.
I will make you a 6mm thick one couse 7mm thick sheet is hardly avaible.
I will also try to lose some weight from this.

Im ordering the wheels right now :)

But You will need to balance your flywheel with 36-1 wheel couse you want a 7mm thick.
I will make you a 6mm thick one couse 7mm thick sheet is hardly avaible.
I will also try to lose some weight from this.

Im ordering the wheels right now :)

cool. better and can not be:cheers::happybday::band:

and I? but me? and I want to:) nice. and the top? and to be inserted into the nozzle, and how attached? and rubber sleeves will not get off? there is no collar seal:)

They are not finished yet!

But for sure we need to use custom boots.
I was thinking about silicone hose:
image_func.php

And therefore we need a good clamps:

GBS-LRG.jpg

Back