Racist? WTF?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's coming up to election time and is now reminding "African Americans" why they voted for him the first time, because he's African American (or should that be British American ??)

How can someone be African American. Surely you're one or the other, not both? It's like being Black White ? Not possible surely ?

Or the fact that there's loads of "african americans" who are white. Yes, there's white people in Africa, apparently politicians haven't realized this yet.

It's a stupid politically-correct term. Do they call Americans living in Africa "American Africans and assume they're all white? What about an american black person that goes to africa? Are they an African American African?

Obama's finally realizing he wasn't the savior everyone expected and is fishing for votes. Go figure. Knows the only people that'll vote for him are black, so let the pandering begin.

haha, that clip is like 95% "dislike"

Of course it is racist!

We have already lost our Constitution and Bill Of Rights, now sit back and watch everything else fall apart, and hope it does so in slow motion.

It is all just about over IMHO.

Obama is a disgusting President, but so was Bush, Nixon, Truman and LBJ. After GW, Bozo the clown could have gotten elected.

I think maybe an alternative would be to just have the U.S. become part of Israel, officially.

O

I wrote myself in on the last 4 elections I voted in, I did not any of the them. I think all the worst criminals are in office. VOTE for BIG PAUL 'me' in the next election.

Like its been said he is only fishing for votes. Trying to cater to the ignorant people that only care that he is black and know nothing about the issues at hand. If I was going to Vote it would be for Ron Paul but he isn't going to win the nomination so I might as well not vote at all...again...It doesn't really matter this country is too far gone for any one man to turn it around. You would need a whole reform of the entire system which will never happen because it would take the people we need out to take them selves out and that would just be stupid for them.

The Travon Martin thing was perfect timing for him to step in like he really cares for the country & nab all them votes again. All politicians are crooks butT I am gonna vote for a diffrent crook than him. I think people need to band together & get him out but thats just my oppinion.

Say nstyn 8,

Please VOTE. Mr Paul will not be the canidate but your not voting may just as well vote for President Zero. Please vote, I know you will mark your ballot on the right ( correct ) place.
Lew

Not liking either candidate isn't an excuse to not vote. People have the mindset that the R and D candidate are the only people on the ballot.

If you don't like either, toss a vote in for the Independent, or Green, or whatever other minor candidate is out there you might agree more with. Or like PD said, write yourself in and submit it. Every election they report about 100,000 people do this as "miscellaneous one state write-ins"

The day someone other than a Republican or Democrat wins a presidential election, is the day this country moves forward, away from inefficient partisan based politics. Sadly I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Vote for me, I will do great things (for myself). I will lead the country to (hell) greatness. I will remove all taxes ( from myself) the poor. I will change the way healthcare is run ( no one can afford it ) so everyone will have coverage. I will remove all our troops ( from getting home ) the fighting. I will bring the Congress together ( to hate me). I will be a the greatest leader ( in my own mind ) to bring the country together after the collapsed of country as a whole. lol VOTE for BIG Paul. I can't be any worse than any of the others that have been in office be for me.

Not liking either candidate isn't an excuse to not vote. People have the mindset that the R and D candidate are the only people on the ballot.

If you don't like either, toss a vote in for the Independent, or Green, or whatever other minor candidate is out there you might agree more with. Or like PD said, write yourself in and submit it. Every election they report about 100,000 people do this as "miscellaneous one state write-ins"

I seldom comment on political issues, but you are absolutely right. There is little difference between parties. At least let the Gov't know you're not happy with a two party system. I don't want the job,(but bet I?d do better in most area's than the last 4 elected) Our troops would be guarding OUR southern border instead of being the world police, on a lot of missions with limitations that get them killed more often. So, independent is a choice.
punk0000.gif

Steve-o

Better vote! You say you don't like either candidate, well your not alone. But you better vote for the lesser of the two evils. If this piece-o-shit stays in the White House for another term your liable to be taking your V-max in for a smog check. Then when they determine that it is a "gross polluter" they will issue you a credit to go buy a cute little solar powered scooter from some government funded solar scooter company that is owned by Nancy Polosi's husband or brother -in-law.

P.S. I bet George Soros doesn't even wear a glove when he is puppet mastering King Osama-Obama.

So when I waste my own time standing in line to vote for an independent it won't matter either way. Show me an electoral college individual that is going to vote for an independent. That is who chooses the president not the people. Sure the electoral college is "suppose" to vote for who the people vote for but i HIGHLY doubt that if an independent won the popular vote that they would win the presidency. That being said I am from Kansas and in my short life I have not seen a time when Kansas has NOT voted republican. Granted I am usually for the republican candidate but even if I'm not my vote doesn't matter. I understand that there are people fighting and dieing for our rights but you also have the right NOT to vote. I personally think that NO ONE will be able to fix what has gone on in this country until it falls from being a world power. We may not see it in our life time but I feel like its going to be sooner than later. There will come a time when China comes to collect its money and we aren't going to be able to pay. There will come a time when the government runs out of money to pay their military. I am in the military and I assure you if we aren't getting paid its going to come down to self preservation. I love this country and I will do what I can to protect it but I assure you I and most others will protect their family first if it came to that. I don't think any US government is going to be able to prevent any of this as long as they continue on the track that they are on. lol I know I got WAAAY off topic and its all just my opinion which is more than likely wrong lol

The day someone other than a Republican or Democrat wins a presidential election, is the day this country moves forward, away from inefficient partisan based politics. Sadly I don't see that happening anytime soon.

I think the Green Party , formerly the Communist Party , has joined the Democrat Party . Makes it easier to vote that way. :rofl_200:

So when I waste my own time standing in line to vote for an independent it won't matter either way. Show me an electoral college individual that is going to vote for an independent. That is who chooses the president not the people. Sure the electoral college is "suppose" to vote for who the people vote for but i HIGHLY doubt that if an independent won the popular vote that they would win the presidency. That being said I am from Kansas and in my short life I have not seen a time when Kansas has NOT voted republican. Granted I am usually for the republican candidate but even if I'm not my vote doesn't matter. I understand that there are people fighting and dieing for our rights but you also have the right NOT to vote. I personally think that NO ONE will be able to fix what has gone on in this country until it falls from being a world power. We may not see it in our life time but I feel like its going to be sooner than later. There will come a time when China comes to collect its money and we aren't going to be able to pay. There will come a time when the government runs out of money to pay their military. I am in the military and I assure you if we aren't getting paid its going to come down to self preservation. I love this country and I will do what I can to protect it but I assure you I and most others will protect their family first if it came to that. I don't think any US government is going to be able to prevent any of this as long as they continue on the track that they are on. lol I know I got WAAAY off topic and its all just my opinion which is more than likely wrong lol

NSTYN,

I am sorry to say this to you but those people fighting and dying are not doing so for our rights,,,they, those rights, are being taken away monthly by our Federal dictators, and not any one else! They are also dismantaling our Bill Of Rights and Constitution piece by piece.

Would if I told you the man that is Chairman of the Armed Services Committe in the Senate is a dual citizen as is some 60 plus other Senators and Congressmen and they all are citizens of the same other country and that the US just sent a NASA worker to jail for 13 years for spying for that other country, as have many others been sent to jail for spying for that other country?

Do you find that as shocking and nauseating as I do?

O

NSTYN,

I am sorry to say this to you but those people fighting and dying are not doing so for our rights,,,they, those rights, are being taken away monthly by our Federal dictators, and not any one else! They are also dismantaling our Bill Of Rights and Constitution piece by piece.

Would if I told you the man that is Chairman of the Armed Services Committe in the Senate is a dual citizen as is some 60 plus other Senators and Congressmen and they all are citizens of the same other country and that the US just sent a NASA worker to jail for 13 years for spying for that other country, as have many others been sent to jail for spying for that other country?

Do you find that as shocking and nauseating as I do?

O

Oh trust me I agree with you 100%. NDAA took away your right to a trial. every day laws and bills pass that are taking away our civil liberties. and unfortunately I am not that shocked at that statement. Nauseated yes shocked no not anymore. unfortunately the crazy conspiracy theorists are starting to sound more and more right. I 100% believe the story about Ghaddafi being killed because he wanted to change the way countries paid for their oil with gold. but thats a whole nother story lol.

Back