Racist? WTF?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every election reminds me of this

http://www.myspace.com/video/blake/south-park-turd-sandwich-vs-giant-douche/4284258

They are all either a Duche Bag or a Turd Sandwich...Of cours what do you think Obama would say if one of the other candidates tried to form a "White American" Party? now Im not a racist...actually far from it but I still see things as they are and if he is willing to play the race card in his favor he would definitely play it against some one as well. IMHO

every election reminds me of this

http://www.myspace.com/video/blake/south-park-turd-sandwich-vs-giant-douche/4284258

they are all either a duche bag or a turd sandwich...of cours what do you think obama would say if one of the other candidates tried to form a "white american" party? Now im not a racist...actually far from it but i still see things as they are and if he is willing to play the race card in his favor he would definitely play it against some one as well. Imho
+ 1

I stopped in a gas station today and was about to put fuel in, when a guy appeared and said I had to take off my helmet. I asked if a Muslim woman had to remove her veil to get petrol here. He said the worst thing to me, that it was ok for them as it was their 'right' to not take it off. Needless to say, I didn't spend my hard earned there. Just looked at the guy and left. What about my rights as a Brit?

I stopped in a gas station today and was about to put fuel in, when a guy appeared and said I had to take off my helmet. I asked if a Muslim woman had to remove her veil to get petrol here. He said the worst thing to me, that it was ok for them as it was their 'right' to not take it off. Needless to say, I didn't spend my hard earned there. Just looked at the guy and left. What about my rights as a Brit?

+1 EXACTLY! I think we all give and get a little here and there but when is the world going to snap? I am afraid for what my kids will have to endure when that time comes.....

+2 cat,

It's the "slipery slope " ==== Just a little change here and there and we don't hardly notice it--- untill "they" pi$$ us off so much we do something crazy. Gun control for example, or what we can say without being called a " &@C!$* " ( insert term of your choice). Like at work--- just add this "LITTLE" task to your already full plate.:bang head:

Lew

Latest posts

Back