Show your windshield!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure what parts you need but, replacement plastic is available and I believe patmax has a frame available.

Well, I may could have gotten new plastic but didnt think about it, threw all of it in the trash! Hind sight :ummm: I need it all. Thanks for bringing up the idea tho! Rick

I have a Fat Max fairing on my bike. It looks good and a lot of people comment on it including a lot of Harley riders. I made up my own mounts for it and it is solid as a rock. I cannot download any photos of it from where I am but my facebook is Gregory Hunter Canadiense if interested in seeing how it looks in black. It does a great job of blocking a lot of bugs, rain and keeps your hands much drier and warmer.:eusa_dance:

I have a Fat Max fairing on my bike. It looks good and a lot of people comment on it including a lot of Harley riders. I made up my own mounts for it and it is solid as a rock. I cannot download any photos of it from where I am but my facebook is Gregory Hunter Canadiense if interested in seeing how it looks in black. It does a great job of blocking a lot of bugs, rain and keeps your hands much drier and warmer.:eusa_dance:
Any Pics?

5 mm smoke plexiglass, polished stainless steel sheet for trim.
Windshield fabrication is relatively easy, once a proper bending jig is made.

If using kitchen range for heating, don't acknowledge:ummm: any "weird smell" when wife returns home.

Same M.O. if powdercoating.
Cheers!

Miles, I hope you're not cooking in the same oven you have powder coated in...

ymy7aha3.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Hey, where did you grab the wind screen? And do you have another pic? That looks awesome!!

Here`s mine
From Ebay, pretty thick (tought stock)
With a 7`` spot (wich is more suitable for futur LED spot)
Spot and windshield braket are from fork MEK mody braket

Picture 030.jpg 2007 First windshield: Tracy Gaunlet
IMG_2767.jpg2008 1st year of Givi Airstars 123
IMG_0677.jpg2010 Givi with lower half dark tinted
IMG_0204.jpg2011 Givi fully tinted
2014-09-21 18.41.24.jpg2014 Replacement Givi with lighter tint
Givi A31.jpg2016 adding a bigger Givi for touring

I have had a few different windshield over the years.

Now have a Memphis Shade Hell Cat for touring and an MRA Speed for daily riding.

Mike

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    55.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 51
I'd love to see that carbon one from further away to get a full view of the bike.

Back