Vmax vs ZX6

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like said before a shinko will help your hole shot alot. also dd clutch will help. I have raced a few in about a 1/6 mile streach light to light and i destroyed them. Most guys on the steet dont know how to get out of the hole. I took the jump hard and fast and when i hit second and open it up i looked in my mirror and saw 3 bikes on the rear wheel trying to catch me in one of the races. If you jump him hard and fast he will get to aggressive on his hole shot and second gear shift and the wheel will come up on him and you will destroy him all the way to the top of third gear. Like Todd said when you get the big jump just run third gear up and let off. I was 10 bikes ahead at the top of second. keep in mind the more you run him from a dig the better he will get.

My Frind has an 06 ZX6RR and I barely beat him on 2 runs. Got beat by a cbr 600. This was before my 3rd gear broke

I came across an r6 yesterday that was weaving his way through traffic to catch me at a light. Long story short I welcomed it by crackin the throttle a few times as he rolled up. I looked over and we had that "understood" eye contact that we were gonna go on green and I couldn't wait... He started fanning the clutch on a light I've been drilling people at for years cause I know the time exactly from yellow to green...I beat him HARD on the leave and didn't see him till we both slowed down in 4th gear(for me). Now the fact that I've been racing bikes at the track since 1995 might have helped a bit but I'll say right now that I'd race any 600 anytime....if you've got a "healthy" running max and you know how to go from a dead dig, shouldn't have a problem....cheers

I came across an r6 yesterday that was weaving his way through traffic to catch me at a light. Long story short I welcomed it by crackin the throttle a few times as he rolled up. I looked over and we had that "understood" eye contact that we were gonna go on green and I couldn't wait... He started fanning the clutch on a light I've been drilling people at for years cause I know the time exactly from yellow to green...I beat him HARD on the leave and didn't see him till we both slowed down in 4th gear(for me). Now the fact that I've been racing bikes at the track since 1995 might have helped a bit but I'll say right now that I'd race any 600 anytime....if you've got a "healthy" running max and you know how to go from a dead dig, shouldn't have a problem....cheers

Amen Brother, I'll be right there with you , but now I'll run ANYBODY,whats the worst that can happen :ummm:...........I loose:rofl_200:

Good point Rick ! Who wants to discriminate at stop lights especially with Percie :biglaugh:

Back