Yay or Nay?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to ride it first !! HAHAA

I would tend to agree, that would be the only way to find out how good it really is :biglaugh:

Cosmetically it looks great, does the extension make a big difference on the highway?

I would tend to agree, that would be the only way to find out how good it really is :biglaugh:

Cosmetically it looks great, does the extension make a big difference on the highway?

It makes a noticeable difference....funny thing, there seems to be only one 'sweet spot' position, one click above or one click below that and it loses a little of the affect. Still real nice to ride behind tho.

I think wind shields are about functionality. I've had many, enjoyed most even tho a few created some wobble, shake or vacuum effect putting strain in the wrists.

I never thought a single one made the bike look better than it did without it.

I think wind shields are about functionality. I've had many, enjoyed most even tho a few created some wobble, shake or vacuum effect putting strain in the wrists.

I never thought a single one made the bike look better than it did without it.

And yet another Yay!! And the voice of reason! :punk:

The problem is the shift light, that prevents me from tucking it in so it kinda molds with the bike....like it did on the 1260.

But with all these Yays....who am I to go against such wisdom! :worthy:

The problem is the shift light, that prevents me from tucking it in so it kinda molds with the bike....like it did on the 1260.

Is that a sticker with add on, or total aftermarket.

Could it be heated and have a bubble put in it to confirm to the shift light like the stocker?

That's one thing about the gen II's, Windscreens that are out there don't really look like they belong on the bike.

I say loose it.

I've seen much worse.....I don't think it looks bad.

Are the mounting brackets all ugly though? I hate when the mounts look like they were made with a Wilton, a hacksaw and some nuts & bolts from Ace hardware. Not on a bike that nice.

Its not real pretty but if it keeps the juicy bugs out of your face i say looks arent everything.

It looks good. But I'm not sure about the functionality as far as a muscle bike goes. Anything that sticks up can cause drag. However, the Max is not designed for ultimate top speed. If you like it........... Go with it. That's all that matters anyway.

Back