best pics of your bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one of my 86 that I finally got out after a long winter of getting it to where I like it.

Attachments

• finished after winter overhaul 005.jpg
    finished after winter overhaul 005.jpg
    111.9 KB
It's a kerker,the chrome was peeling off really bad so I sanded them primed ,painted and clear coated them with high temp engine paint.Cheaper than new chrome,for now anyhow.they actually turned out halfway decent.

Attachments

• finished after winter overhaul 003.jpg
    finished after winter overhaul 003.jpg
    97.9 KB
  • finished after winter overhaul 012.jpg
    finished after winter overhaul 012.jpg
    82.5 KB
  • sec 2 resize.bmp
    374.8 KB
Thanks,the plate bracket I made,except for the frame with L.E.D.'s,it came from Custom Dynamics.Most brackets I looked @ mounted too low for these exhaust pipes.

I always liked that year ,...those bikes look awesome ,....for a Honda.
An other hotrod bike.swEEEET

Thanks for the comp!

I will be the first to say... I'm very disappointed with Honda these days. They really suck with their R&D and engineering on street bikes for the past 7 years or so and many fans cant understand why:confused2:
All I know is, if you ever owned one of their excellent old school machines they made back in the day. Then you will realize they were the shit back then:eusa_dance: Most guys talk about turning heads and people asking questions about their Max and I agree to some aspect. But, I gotta say pulling up at a poker run, bike night or whatever on a 22 year old Honda will raise MUCH more eye brows and questions then most Vmax's, BIGtime!

had a v65 sabre in the 80s ...along with 1200 naked goldwing ....vf1000 r...cb 750f...

i agree honda been laying back last 8 years say that 1000 rr is as good as any

had a v65 sabre in the 80s ...along with 1200 naked goldwing ....vf1000 r...cb 750f...

i agree honda been laying back last 8 years say that 1000 rr is as good as any

You've owned some awesome bikes in the past:punk: I did forget about the new CBR 1000 RR. Very nice machine:clapping: Unfortunately right now that is all Honda has offer other than their lame ass attempt to make a slow 1300 V2 factory chopper called the Fury:bang head: WTF:ummm:

You've owned some awesome bikes in the past:punk: I did forget about the new CBR 1000 RR. Very nice machine:clapping: Unfortunately right now that is all Honda has offer other than their lame ass attempt to make a slow 1300 V2 factory chopper called the Fury:bang head: WTF:ummm:

those where just the honda,s favorite bike in the 80,s was suzuki 1150e....just picked up a 919 never sold good in the U.S..big over sea,s im pretty impress with thet machine ...probably one of hondas best bike built and it went under the radar screen all these years...stop selling in U.S last year .. sales still strong over seas

not the best, but the most current

3382358200_80983e516a_o.jpg

3382358144_5ae2cdf2f7_o.jpg

mr pickles...

really like the bike! i love how max's look with a higher rear end.

Latest posts

Back